Profile for Mr. T. A. J. Nicholls > Reviews

Content by Mr. T. A. J. N...

Mr. T. A. J. Nicholls "Tom Nicholls" (Nottingham, UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt, 21 Jan. 2010
These t-shirts make the perfect sports shirt. I play a number of racquet sports and fencing - all of which I use these long sleeve shirts for. They are comfortable and durable and more importantly keep you warm when warming up or down. I have also worn them to and from sporting events and have had people comment that they look good. They wash fine and like I said are very durable. The only bad thing I can think of is similar to a previous reviewer - be generous on the sizing - they tend to be tight if you order your normal size

5.0 out of 5 stars Plant Theatre Review, 21 Jan. 2010
Bought this as a present for my father who loves to garden. It is a very well made piece of kit and is very stylish. Has the option of being wall mounted or left on the ground. Over the Christmas period it was snowing heavily so my father left in indoors near the kitchen and it was used as a shoe stand, and I have to say - it looked excellent even being used as this. It is easy to put together and sturdy. No screws are provided for mounting on walls - but this is not a problem worthy of taking stars away from the product. Otherwise I cannot think of anything wrong with this product.

Scrubs - Season 2 [DVD]
Scrubs - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Zach Braff
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrubs season 2 review, 21 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Scrubs - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
You just cant beat this kind of comedy. except by buying the other seasons of Scrubs! Hours of endless comedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grip Review, 21 Jan. 2010
Easy to use and feels great in my hand. Have been using for a number of games so far and no initial wearing or blistering on my hand or the grip

Dragon Age: Origins (PC)
Dragon Age: Origins (PC)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Age Origins Review, 21 Jan. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is one of the greatest games of recent times. I am a massive fan of the Baldurs gate series and was eagerly anticipating the next in the "series" however other games did not live up to expectation. Neverwinter Nights and Oblivion were simply not in the same league. I have played through the game once, loving every minute of it. The gameplay is easy to learn and you can either micromanage characters or let the tactics do what you want. I prefer to micromanage as I love these kind of games.

The graphics - nothing short of amazing 5 Stars, the Story 5 Stars, Replayability 5 Stars. I finished my first game and I started a new on almost immediately. I cannot wait for more of the DLC and future expansions!

I hope you found this review helpful!

Kubik Neo 4GB 3.0" Touch Screen MP3 with Video & YouTube Player + G-Sensor
Kubik Neo 4GB 3.0" Touch Screen MP3 with Video & YouTube Player + G-Sensor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Piece of Kit, 21 Jan. 2010
I have had a number of small USB plug in Mp3 players in my time. However I am not a big user of this kind of technology. I recently wanted something to listen to downloaded radio shows on the way to work and in the car. I liked the idea of a touch screen player but was not keen to shell out over £200 on an iPod touch. The Kubik Edge has had some mixed reviews with a lot of software and firmware issues associated. I can happily say that the Kubik Neo has not got any of the issues I have read about. The unit itself is well made and looks great. The touch screen works very well and reaction is instantaneous. The headphones that come with it are of acceptable quality but I am never expecting them to be the best on the market. With regards the player itself, its easy to use both when out and about and when transferring files. The video quality is better than I expected and will be excellent for long car journeys. If you want an Mp3 player with video capability then go for this piece of kit. You won't have all the perks of an iPod touch but if you aren't concerned about Wi-Fi and a camera then this is for you.