Profile for strangebird > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Complicity
Complicity

5.0 out of 5 stars Gritty & grainy. Good plot too, 4 Oct 2014
This review is from: Complicity (Kindle Edition)
This is the first novel I have read by Iain Banks but it won't be the last. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot & the way it was written. Recommended.

Smart Wallet (Union Jack)
Smart Wallet (Union Jack)
Offered by Barracuda

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticks really well & a good size, 6 Aug 2014
I love this little card holder. Sticks really well and hols 2 cards easily and I can get a couple of folded up notes in it too. I've had this for about 5 months and it hasn't budged yet! As it isn't bulky it means I can stick it in my pocket and keep everything together. Highly recommended.

FRUIT OF THE LOOM LADY FIT PIQUE POLO SHIRT - (S-XXL) 9 COLOURS (XL - 38" - SIZE 16, BURGUNDY)
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, prompt delivery, 6 Aug 2014
Good quality and well made. Overall very pleased with this shirt but I'm glad I ordered the extra large size which is about a size 16. It was delivered quickly which I was very pleased with & in environmentally friendly packaging.

Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Offered by caraudiosecurityuk

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't suit a BMW Z4 but well made little gadget., 6 Aug 2014
Although very well made this does not suit the vents in my Z4. It grips my iPhone fine in a gel case but I also have a card holder on the back of my phone and it won't fit round that as well despite this not making the phone very deep. When mounted on the vent I can't plug in the charger as it lies really flat against the vent itself. I was really disappointed as I had read the reviews and went for this product believing it would be ideal. I'm sure it works well if the vents are designed differently but sadly an expensive mistake for me.

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 27 July 2014
I'm not a huge fan of autobiographies but I really enjoyed this first instalment of Maya Angelou's series. Written with beautiful phrasing and thoroughly engaging.

Facebook
Facebook

1.0 out of 5 stars used to be great but now won't open, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Facebook (App)
I used this app all the time but since the recent update it won't open at all. Very disappointed as other reviewers have noted. This app works fine on other devices so it must be the Kindle Fire version. Please sort this out!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 3:25 PM BST

Citadel (languedoc Book 3)
Citadel (languedoc Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read, 6 July 2014
Having read Labyrinth and Sepulchre I finished this trilogy wishing there were more to come. Whilst long, I enjoyed the whole story from start to finish. Good characterisation and plot.

Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus
Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you (don't) pay for, 25 Feb 2014
Seems to be US rather than UK. Didn't have the first word I looked up. Have deleted and paid for a proper dictionary.

My Animals and Other Family
My Animals and Other Family

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable and amusing, 23 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed the stories and the amusing, sometimes touching but always entertaining way in which they are written. Highly recommended.

The Chase
The Chase

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the programme, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Chase (App)
I love this quiz app. Questions are not too easy or too obscure. Nice format & just ever so slightly addictive! Worth paying for as those free apps with the repetitive questions & interminable adverts are quite annoying.

Page: 1 | 2