Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Rosylee" (Coventry, UK)

Figure Skate Guards Blue
Figure Skate Guards Blue
Offered by prolineskates-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Figure Skate Guards (Misc.)
These arrived in a reasonable time, they do the job but my daughter was very disappointed with the colour. She had expected a lighter blue based on what she saw in the picture.

The Russian's Pregnant Mistress
The Russian's Pregnant Mistress

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it, heart warming, easy read, 26 May 2015
Lovely little book, easy to read. Got it free. Typical romance book. Not much more to say really. Thank you

HSBC Mobile Banking
HSBC Mobile Banking

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful app, 15 April 2015
This review is from: HSBC Mobile Banking (App)
Does the job

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 9 April 2015
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
I just use this for basic calculations, which works well

Ability Superstore Rubber Head Rest for Bath
Ability Superstore Rubber Head Rest for Bath

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very comfortable., 8 Feb. 2015
Not what expected and certainly not very comfortable. The only good thing about it is that as it's all made of rubber, it dries easily with no wet smell that some towelled pillows have. Even so, not a very good buy

Monitor Your Weight
Monitor Your Weight

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Monitor Your Weight (App)
This is a very good way of tracking your weight loss

Plumb-Pak Tap Adaptor for Square Taps
Plumb-Pak Tap Adaptor for Square Taps

3.0 out of 5 stars We did our best to not over tighten which is not easy to ..., 6 Jan. 2015
This is the first time I have ever reviewed an item. I usually don't bother but this little item plays an important part in my life... I have a tabletop dishwasher. I searched high and low and this is the only adapter I found which fits. It worked well initially with no leaks. We did our best to not over tighten which is not easy to do when you want to be sure it's secure. We even left it attached after installing so as not to interfere with it as from the feedback here I knew it was flimsy. I would say we got around 25 uses out of it before it split, and has started leaking too. I desperately need the dishwasher and so will have to purchase this again. It would be great if the company could look at the feedback and make a sturdier model, even if only with a stronger plastic. So, as this is the only way I could use my dishwasher I will continue to purchase but would have been willing to pay more money for a sturdier product.

Pack of 10 Clear A4 Plus Press Stud Document Wallet Folders
Pack of 10 Clear A4 Plus Press Stud Document Wallet Folders
Offered by stationery sh0p

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased with product and, 3 Oct. 2014
Fast delivery, pleased with product and price

Catit Design Cat Cabrio Carrier Flight/ Airline Approved, Pink/ Grey/ White
Catit Design Cat Cabrio Carrier Flight/ Airline Approved, Pink/ Grey/ White

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this product, 2 Jun. 2014
When I ordered this product it arrived damaged in one place and missing the locking mechanism at the top. I contacted the sellers and they refunded my purchase in full including the postage costs as I had paid for express delivery.

Furthermore, the sellers did not wish to have the damaged product back, so we managed to close the top loading feature with one of those plastic tie things. My husband drilled a small hole through the handle area to thread it through. Now this does mean we cannot ever use the top loading feature, but the door opens wide enough to get my kitten in without a fight.

The carrier is a really good size and my cat has never once been distressed going into it or staying there while we wait at the vets. Despite the state it came in, I am giving this product 5 stars because the product itself is excellent, and the sellers were very good about refunding my money. Though I don't have full use of the carrier as it was intended, I am still able to use it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2014 9:24 PM BST

Sylvanian Families Master Bedroom Set
Sylvanian Families Master Bedroom Set
Offered by Toybroker-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Families Master Bedroom Set, 3 Feb. 2011
My daughter loves this product. The only criticism she has is that the master bed is so small for a double bed. It can barely hold 2 figures, which is very different from the brass double bed which is a generous sized double bed.