ARRAY(0xa52fdb70)

Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
by Mary Berry
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry Book great, 26 Aug 2013
I have purchased three copies so far one each for my children when they both set up homes and a copy for a friend at work who said she burnt all the food she made so I thought help was required from Mary Berry. It did the trick both my children have found the book very useful and my friend brought a wonderful Mary Berry chocolate cake to work for my Birthday which was yummy. Thank you Mary Berry your book is easy to follow and full of great recipes.

Gibsons The Lock Keeper's Cottage Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Gibsons The Lock Keeper's Cottage Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Price: 10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lock Keeper Cottage Jigsaw, 28 Jun 2012
This jigsaw was fun to do. It was challenging at times especially the trees but that made it even more enjoyable to do.The family joined in even the teenagers !!!!! and we were all hooked on finishing it. No-one had done a jigsaw in the family since the children were little and we found it a fun way to spend time doing something together. We were so please with our finished product we took a photograph of it before it was broken up for next time. It's a good product for young and old and a great way for grandparents to spend time having fun with their grandchildren.

L.S.Lowry: A Biography
L.S.Lowry: A Biography
by Shelley Rohde

5.0 out of 5 stars L.S Lowery, 28 Jun 2012
This review is from: L.S.Lowry: A Biography (Paperback)
This book was purchased as a gift for a member of my family who has recently moved to live in the Salford area and we went recently to visit the Lowery exhibition at Salford Quays. Many of the photographs in the book are of paintings on display in the art gallery at the Lowery. A good illustrated and factual book.

Back in Town
Back in Town
Price: 13.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Back in town CD, 28 Jun 2012
This review is from: Back in Town (Audio CD)
This cd was purchased as a Birthday gift for a 90yr old gentleman who served in the RAF. He was very pleased with the cd and enjoyed and remembered all of the music.

FREEZER BASKET
FREEZER BASKET

5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer Basket, 28 Jun 2012
This review is from: FREEZER BASKET
Excellent product for anyone wanting to organise their freezer. The product is well made and I purchased three which now gives me more space below for larger items and I can see what is in the freezer much better for re-stocking. Product arrived boxed well and within a few days.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Scents Sachet, 28 Jun 2012
This product was bought as a gift from a friend who visited America and I was so impressed with the strength of scent and how long it lasted I tried to get some more from their website. I was disappointed not to be able to buy direct from America and was delighted when I was able to purchase through Amazon. The parcel arrived within two days and I now have this lovely scent all over my house. Well done Amazon another satisfied customer.

Beautiful Crystal Tealight Holder with Silver Stem - 20cm Tall. Code 42217
Beautiful Crystal Tealight Holder with Silver Stem - 20cm Tall. Code 42217
Offered by BHMA Limited
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal tealight, 28 Jun 2012
This was chosen for a Silver Wedding present and fitted the bill exactly. The silver stem and lovely crystal tealight was perfect and the couple were delighted with their gift. I ordered expecting a five day delivery and was amazed to receive the goods within three. It was well packaged and I was very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this item to anyone who loves candles or has a special event to celebrate.

Dyson DC33 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner For Powerful Pet Hair Removal
Dyson DC33 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner For Powerful Pet Hair Removal

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson DC33 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 21 Aug 2011
Excellent product. Animal is the right description cleans my carpets like no other cleaner I have ever owned. It has brought the carpets back to life[[ASIN:B003X26H1S Dyson DC33 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner For Powerful Pet Hair Removal.