Profile for Vanessa > Reviews

Vanessa

GELERT 120 LITRE TRAVEL LARGE STRONG CARGO HOLDALL BAG
GELERT 120 LITRE TRAVEL LARGE STRONG CARGO HOLDALL BAG

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bags!, 30 Nov 2013
We now have 6 of these bags. They travel well and are perfect when hiring a car without much boot space. They fold down flat and are quite strong. Highly recommend these for travelling. I was amazed at how much you can put into them.

Cath Kidston Set of 3 Assorted Print Mini Journals
Cath Kidston Set of 3 Assorted Print Mini Journals
by Cath Kidston
Price: 7.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Nov 2013
These are great and perfect as stocking fillers or birthday presents. The cover designs are also very pretty. Highly recommended.

No More Spiders (500ml)
No More Spiders (500ml)
Offered by Astra Discount
Price: 4.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally ... Something that works!, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: No More Spiders (500ml)
I've been using this product for 2 months now and touch wood - no spiders! I spray it around the window and door frames once a week and it seems to work. Will be ordering a replacement bottle soon!

Andrew James 1100 Watt Digital Filter Coffee Maker With Fully Programmable Function And Reusable Mesh Filter- 15 Cup Capacity
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 79.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery but boy is it loud!, 30 Nov 2013
I ordered this coffee machine mainly because of the timer function - and because it was such a good price.
I set it up to start making coffee at 6am and it took approx 40 minutes before I could pour one cup. It is also very loud. I could hear it start from upstairs. The coffee was delicious and I will still use this machine ... Only later in the day.

Original Spider-Man - Season 1 - 3 Complete Box Set [DVD]
Original Spider-Man - Season 1 - 3 Complete Box Set [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for young children, 17 May 2012
Our son is three and a half years old and a Spider-Man fanatic. We were a bit dubious about buying some of the newer DVDs as they can be a bit too violent. My husband suggested we go back to basics and purchase the older makes and they are great. This DVD is age appropriate for him and quite mild in terms of some of the fighting scenes. Even we enjoy watching it.