Profile for A Stewart > Reviews

Jerusalem
Jerusalem
by Yotam Ottolenghi

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: Jerusalem (Hardcover)
Definitely my favourite Ottolenghi cook book so far. I made the roast lamb dish on the weekend and it was some of the best lamb I have ever eaten.

I want to try at least half of the recipes in this book - and they are simpler but somehow even more tempting than his previous books, so I am confident I will actually do so this time.

With his other two books, I have only actually gotten around to making a handful of dishes despite having far greater aspirations at the time of purchase (which is of course more of a reflection of my laziness than the quality of the recipes, but nevertheless ...).

Dragons Den Game
Dragons Den Game
Offered by Winning Moves UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good unique fun, 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: Dragons Den Game (Toy)
Bought this game last week and played with a few friends over the weekend. Really good fun, picks up the elements of the show, and a unique game play.

NewU: Fitness First Personal Trainer (Wii)
NewU: Fitness First Personal Trainer (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym alternative for winter, 9 Oct 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Really loving this game. Have been struggling to drag myself out of the house to the gym now that it's cold and dark, but now I can justify not doing so! Have tried exercise DVDs before and they weren't usually inspiring enough to get a second play, but have been using this for a solid few weeks now and still loving it.