Profile for Selamistanbul > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lyon Double Chair Bed in Chocolate Faux Suede
Lyon Double Chair Bed in Chocolate Faux Suede

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 12 May 2013
This is a compact sofa bed chair. Delivery was quick and the product is very comfortable and a good quality. When sitting on the chair and to add a bit more back support I have put 4 cushions on the top of the chair which now not only adds to the comfort but also looks very attractive. Very happy with my purchase.

TWO ROW STUDDED LEATHER BELT - Black (Small (28 to 30" Waist))
TWO ROW STUDDED LEATHER BELT - Black (Small (28 to 30" Waist))
Offered by HotShuffle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the price, 6 May 2013
This was just what I wanted- A leather studded belt. Good quality product. Very happy with my purchase **** ***

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend, 4 May 2013
During a stressful 18 months, I comforted myself eating mostly junk food and take away meals. Because of my diet and lethargy I had put on a lot of weight which I was having difficulty to shift.
I ordered this product just over 4 weeks ago on the advice of a colleague and with standard delivery I received the delivery in just 3 days. As with any dietary supplement, and in this case an appetite suppressant, to get the best results you need to eat a good balanced diet and participate in some form of exercise. Personally I like to walk 30 minutes to and from work at a brisk pace every day. I take one pill with my breakfast. Don't take before bedtime because they can give you a bit of a buzz and you won't get to sleep! Over the 4 weeks that I have been taking these pills I am very happy to report that on average I have lost 3lbs a week and I am very happy with my purchase. I hope that my review is helpful to anyone thinking to try this product.

PARADIS COUTURE LADIES BELTED CHECK PATTERN FLEECE COAT BLACK/CHARCOAL SIZE 10
PARADIS COUTURE LADIES BELTED CHECK PATTERN FLEECE COAT BLACK/CHARCOAL SIZE 10
Offered by Paradis Couture

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and very soft, 4 May 2013
I am a size 10 and ordered this coat in a 10 and the fit is just right. The coat is just like the photograph except the fabric is much softer than expected. Very happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 2 May 2013
Arrived quickly but this product is really not worth buying. I attached the plastic legs to the base but the whole product is very flimsy and certainly wouldn't be safe to sit on. What is not very clear in the photograph is that you are going to have the whole single base taking up space because the back of the sofa clicks up leaving the base as a support. Parts of the sofa are already damaged and the foam is showing through. I have just dismantled the product and am hoping to return it or failing that it will be collected by the council as rubbish.

Good Ideas Portable Mini Twin Tub Washing Machine 3.5kg Cap with Spin Dryer 2kg Cap (889) Ideal for small loads, flats, caravans

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 1 May 2013
This is a REAL WASHING machine in miniature. I am so happy with my purchase. It's light to carry and the plastic is very durable. You have full control over selecting how long you want the machine to wash for, which means that it is also super for hand wash items because you can just wash them for 5 mins on a delicate wash.

Once in use the machine is quiet and does not jump around.

1- You need to fill the wash tub with water to the temperature that you require. Add wash powder, liquid or whatever as well as the clothes to be washed and set the timer to start the wash.

2- When the wash cycle has completed, set the dial to drain and the water will be pumped through the pipe. ( I have very limited space and am using my machine in the shower room so I put the hose into the shower tray )

3- Transfer the clothes to the spinner. Again set the timer.

4- Bring the clothes back to the wash compartment and this time add water only because this is for the rinse. Again set the timer and the washing will be rinsed.

5-Drain the water and then put the washing in the spinner. The clothes come out remarkably dry.

Brilliant!

This machine is extremely convenient and has saved me a lot of time and money on launderette tokens. Very happy to have made this purchase and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this product to anyone who has limited space or no plumbing facilities for a large washing machine at home.

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 4 Pack
Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 4 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 30 April 2013
I ordered these pillows based on most of the reviews here. However after just 1 nights use, they are flat and offer no support. Very uncomfortable & disappointing. Rather than throw them away I will use 2 pillows and put them in a single pillowcase for overnight guests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, 30 April 2013
Like wearing slippers! I am generally a size 4 (37)and based on the suppliers recommendation I ordered a size 5 (38) and the fit was perfect. Attractive boots. Very happy with my purchase.

Retro Funky Pixel rug. 120x160cm. Pink Purple Red. Easy to care for. UK MAINLAND POSTAGE ONLY
Offered by Lord of Rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rug, 30 April 2013
I love this rug. Looks just like the photograph and is soft to the touch. Very happy with my purchase.

Homescapes 100% Chenille Cotton Washable Rug 66 x 200 cm Cherry Pink
Homescapes 100% Chenille Cotton Washable Rug 66 x 200 cm Cherry Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money, 30 April 2013
Exactly like the photograph. This runner rug looks great and is soft to the touch. Very happy with my purchase

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6