Profile for Selamistanbul > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Peridot Swarovski Crystal Elements Cord Pendant Necklace
Peridot Swarovski Crystal Elements Cord Pendant Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars The Peridot crystal, 1 Jun. 2013
I had read about the Peridot crystal and decided that this was the one for me! Since purchasing and wearing the crystal I can only say that it has been a positive experience.

The cord of the necklace can be adjusted so that it can be worn long or short. I have received compliments about the necklace when I am wearing it. Very happy with my purchase.

Amefa Vintage Harley 16 Piece 4 Person Cutlery Set - Gift Boxed
Amefa Vintage Harley 16 Piece 4 Person Cutlery Set - Gift Boxed
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cutlery set, 24 May 2013
This is a very nice cutlery set. As you can see from the photograph it is a simple yet attractive design. Good quality product. I have been very happy with my purchase.

210 Pcs Deluxe Sewing Kit Set with Storage Caddy Box+AS SEEN ON TV
210 Pcs Deluxe Sewing Kit Set with Storage Caddy Box+AS SEEN ON TV
Offered by FiNeWaY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 May 2013
I am not a dressmaker so I just needed a sewing box for small repairs. This sewing kit suited my purpose 100%. Everything that I needed and more is already stored in it's small compartments. I found the box to be sturdy and attractive. Very happy with my purchase.

Hangerworld 41 cm Plastic Coat Hangers for Tops/Skirts/Dresses, Pack of 20, Black
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 May 2013
Very quick delivery (the next day) and I have been very happy with my purchase. I ordered a second set of these hangers only the other day.

Retro Nordic Alpine Snowflake Print Revsersible Duvet Cover Bed Set - Red - Double
Offered by Laika Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice duvet set, 22 May 2013
This is a very good quality duvet set. I brought it because of the unusual design and I have to say that it really compliments my bedroom. Extremely comfortable to sleep on and it washes and dries well. Best part for me is that once out of the dryer it doesn't even need ironing. Very happy with my purchase.

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Bulb Drop Earrings
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Bulb Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive earrings, 22 May 2013
Very happy with my purchase. Arrived the very next day and I have to say that the photograph does not do these earrings justice. They came packed in a velvet lined box so they are suitable as a gift too.

Universal Chrome Glasses 'Silver Bullet' Hard Case with Soft Black Interior Complete with Drawstring Pouch, Cleaning Cloth & Matching Cord - Elegant Yet Tough

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, 18 May 2013
This is a very nice case. However I brought it for holding sunglasses and the case is too small so I am unable to use it. The case is super but will only hold small glasses.

Verona Sofabed Faux Leather Futon Sofa Bed by SOUTHERN SOFA BEDS (brown)
Verona Sofabed Faux Leather Futon Sofa Bed by SOUTHERN SOFA BEDS (brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value for money, 15 May 2013
Arrives flat packed so you just need to take out of the packaging and attach the legs which can be found in a zip pocket underneath the sofa bed. No instructions for attaching the legs, which are 3 small and 2 large side legs, but after checking the Amazon photograph and locating the screw holes on the underside of the sofa bed they were easy to fit.

Once upright the sofa bed is extremely firm and comfortable. It's a good size and looks just like the photograph. I am very happy with my purchase.

Homescapes - White Duck FEATHER Pillow PAIR - Department Store Quality - Anti Dust Mite - Wash at Home Range - Medium / Soft Firmness - 100% Cotton Downproof Cover
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 13 May 2013
Its easy to plump these pillow back to shape. Not a firm pillow but I am very happy with my purchase.

Contemporary Fuchsia - 40x40 cm Square Decorative Throw Fuchsia Pink Suede Cushion Covers with Pintucks
Offered by The HomeCentric

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase, 12 May 2013
The photograph probably does not do these cushions justice. They are extremely soft and of a very good quality. Colour is exactly as shown. Very happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6