Profile for Miss J J Shortland > Reviews

Hoover Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 25.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - true to life, 23 Jun 2014
Fab vacuum as just like mummy's, my 2 and 4 year old love it. It's very realistic you can turn it on and empty it!

Hape Ice Cream Shop Sand Toys
Hape Ice Cream Shop Sand Toys
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play value - perfect addition to a sand pit, 23 Jun 2014
Quite small but exactly what I was after as fits in the sand pit with the lid on. Perfect for little hands, my 2 and 4 year old love it. The little tubs/cones are very cute and it's easy to scoop sand ice creams.

Jurassic Park [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Jurassic Park [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sam Neill
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, good 3d, especially as post conversion, 24 April 2014
I bought for my husband who loves Jurassic park. It is as good as ever and the 3d effect is brill to say its post-conversion. Worth the money for a Jurassic park fan

Playmobil 5123 Rabbit Pen
Playmobil 5123 Rabbit Pen
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic addition to Playmobil collection, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 5123 Rabbit Pen (Toy)
Bought this reduced and it was good value, comes with lots of rabbits and a guinea pig. Love the large sunflower and its perfect for my rabbit loving girls who have their own rabbit and wanted the playmobil people to have a pet rabbit too.

Playmobil Summer Fun 5265 Furnished Hotel (Large)
Playmobil Summer Fun 5265 Furnished Hotel (Large)
Price: 86.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, loads of detail and accessories, 24 April 2014
Bought for Christmas for my 4 year old (my nearly 2 year old loves it too) It took me nearly 3 hours to build and lay out all the people and furniture but it was straightforward and I quite enjoyed it. I set it up on Christmas Eve and covered with a festive table cloth, would recommend making up in advance if possible. We have the pool and kids club and together with the hotel provide hours of fun. Its quite large but sits nicely on top of a storage cube if you are worried about size, check dimensions.
There are lots of people, the rooms are all fully furnished and the hotel restaurant reminded my 4 year old of our recent stay in a hotel, right down to the tray of bedrolls and coffee machine. There is a travel cot for the baby which folds down, the baby has a highchair, car seat and bottle which my children love. The doors open with the room keys and the attention to detail is amazing.

Playmobil 1.2.3 6780 Personal Jet
Playmobil 1.2.3 6780 Personal Jet
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust plane perfect for small hands, 29 Mar 2014
Robust and sturdy my 1 year old loves this plane. My 4 year old is also happy to put her playmobil people in it to go on a trip. Good value for money.

Playmobil Summer Fun 5266 Children's Club with Disco
Playmobil Summer Fun 5266 Children's Club with Disco
Price: 28.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a playmobil fan, 29 Mar 2014
We are collecting playmobil, in particular the summer fun stuff. Got this to go with the hotel and swimming pool and it looks great. So much fun as it works with our iPod. My daughter loves it as it reminds her of our summer holiday last year. Lots of imaginative fun.

The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems (Puffin Poetry)
The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems (Puffin Poetry)
by June Crebbin
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have poem book for small children, 29 Mar 2014
My 1 and 4 year old girls love this book! My 4 year old giggles constantly when reading it together and the illustrations give my 1 year old something to look at. There are so many poems split into sections, makes it easy to find a certain one. Such a great book for children.

OXFORD TWINKLE TWINKLE CHOCOLATE BAR
OXFORD TWINKLE TWINKLE CHOCOLATE BAR
by John Foster
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Many funny poems - brilliant!, 29 Mar 2014
Brilliant book of poems has my 4 year old giggling. She can recite some of them now and regularly asks for them at bedtime.

Orchard Toys Where in the Wood?
Orchard Toys Where in the Wood?
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, educational jigsaw, 29 Mar 2014
Excellent jigsaw. Lovely design and very informative. Chunky and was on offer so good value for money. My little girl loves it.