Profile for jessica castle > Reviews

VTech Baby Feed Me Dino
VTech Baby Feed Me Dino
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 3 Dec. 2015
Perfect for my little ones first birthday. She and my four year old love it!!

Maybe Someday
Maybe Someday

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Maybe Someday (Kindle Edition)
There isn't much else to say other than Colleen Hoover has done it again!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK and i unreservedly love Ridge! I didn't think it was possible to top Hopeless and Losing Hope, my firm favorites of any book I have read but Maybe Someday did just that! Colleen Hoover covered topics that others would find hard to do with such grace and respect, she threw twists in that I didn't expect (and loved) she created a beautiful dynamic between Ridge and Sydney and she had me hooked from the first page! I laughed, cried and swore several times but I would not put it down until I had finished. This book is a big fat amazeballs and it would have been that just by itself, but the music from Griffin Peterson makes it just that little bit more. Being able to hear the songs written brought the whole book to life for me! If I could, I would give it the 10 stars it deserves!

Seeing Stars (The Celebrity Series Book 1)
Seeing Stars (The Celebrity Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love J Sterling, 17 Mar. 2014
I love love loved the Game series and was lucky enough to meet Jenn at the London book signing last year. So as soon as I could I had this pre ordered. It did not disappoint, it is a great read, The characters are loveable (Walker is super hot!) and I had to stop myself from reading it all in one sitting. As usual I am captivated by the writing and pulled into a world I do not want to leave. The authors personality comes through in the book and makes it fun and exciting! I cannot wait to read more in the series, J Sterling is one of my favourite authors and she should be yours too!!

A Beautiful Wedding
A Beautiful Wedding

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 12 Mar. 2014
I was really looking forward to reading this, Im a huge fan of the first two books and Travis is a brilliant book boyfriend but I actually struggled to finish this one. The writing somehow seemed different and it didnt read for me like the first two books did, for some reason I couldnt connect to the characters. I think it kind of ruined the storyline for me as my whole view on Abby changed. Travis is 100% in love with her but I was left questioning her motives for marrying him and it spoilt how I saw their marriage. I think the story should have been left at Walking Disaster, I loved Travis' point of view, I loved that they had married and were in love but this novella has left me wishing I had not read it.

Fighting Temptation (Men Of Honor Book 1)
Fighting Temptation (Men Of Honor Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 28 Feb. 2014
I am a big reader, look my books but I'm not into writing big reviews or any reviews come to that. This books however deserves one and then some!! I absolutely LOVED it!!!! I could not put it down and I cannot wait for the next book in this series. I have read so many books recently but none held me like this one did, none stayed with me afterwards and left me constantly thinking of the characters and the story!!! And OMG those men......if you love a good alpha male then this book is for you. Jax, Sawyer, Cade, its book boyfriend heaven and the female characters are totally awesome too, not the annoying girls some books have. The book had me laughing, crying and even biting my nails at one point and I may just have to read it again before the next one is out!!! If you havent read it do it now!!!!! Your missing out!! K.C.Lynn you deserve all the praise your getting for this book, its fab!! :)

Nothing Left to Lose
Nothing Left to Lose
by Kirsty Moseley

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Nothing Left to Lose (Paperback)
What an amazing book....after reading The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window, I couldn't wait to read other work by Kirsty Moseley, she didn't disappoint. This book was long, a lot longer than her others but at no point did I want to stop reading like can happen with books that can drag. Every word kept me wanting more, the characters are written fantastically, they worked so well together and I loved them. The story is brilliant and I would recommend anyone who hasn't read it to get it now!!! I love books that are so powerful they have you thinking about them long after you have finished!!!

Maybe This Time
Maybe This Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Maybe This Time (Kindle Edition)
Loved this story, great characters, great read. Buy it now!! Read it in one sitting, could not put it down!!

Carter Reed (Carter Reed Series Book 1)
Carter Reed (Carter Reed Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 29 Oct. 2013
I first saw this reviewed on facebook and have learnt this is the best way to know whether I will like a book or not! If I had listened to the many reviewers on here I may not have bought it at all. Not sure what book the negative people were reading but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Carter Reed!!!!!

I really loved the book, read it in 2 days, could not put it down. A review had compared it to Fifty shades of Grey.....it is nothing like it. The characters are completely different and Carter does not control Emma like Christian can with Ana at times.

I haven't read any by Tijan before but I definitely will now.

The Game Changer
The Game Changer

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!!, 4 April 2013
This review is from: The Game Changer (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book, I assumed it was going to be very similar to other books in this genre but I was pleased that it was changed up from the usual happy ending and put the shock value in it.........leaving it open for book number 2. Hate the wait for the next book though. Great story, great characters and great read!

Hopeless
Hopeless

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Hopeless (Kindle Edition)
Loved everything about this book. Could literally not put it down. Great story, loved the characters, their journey and love for each other is beautifully written!!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2