Profile for jonnyc > Reviews

Finding My Voice
by Elkie Brooks
Price: 13.60

4.0 out of 5 stars very good book service, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Finding My Voice (Hardcover)
this book arrived in very quick time as did not know what to buy for my wife and I had read about these reviews before so thought I would send off for this book as it is so very well written.thank you and a very merry christmas and a happy new year.to all amazon staff.

Corsair CMPSU-430CXV2UK Builder Series CX430V2 - 80 Plus Certified Power Supply
Corsair CMPSU-430CXV2UK Builder Series CX430V2 - 80 Plus Certified Power Supply
Offered by Fierce PC
Price: 42.25

4.0 out of 5 stars read reviews so far so good, 1 Sep 2012
yes so far this unit working fine do's sound a bit noisy but only fan going round not as loud as my old one. only thing is to turn power off at main switch after shut down has there is lights showing on my mouse and external hard drive. But other than that seems okay.

Intel BX80571E7500 E7500 Core 2 Duo Processor - 2.93 GHz,3MB Cache,1066MHz FSB,Socket LGA775,45 nm,3 Year Warranty,Retail Boxed

4.0 out of 5 stars was a disapointed with the packaging., 1 Sep 2012
when I received this in the post just came in a little brown bubble bag inside was a little brown box enclosed was my core two processor.I was expecting a blue box saying intel 2 core desktop processor. but it works so no need to panic as I thought I had been duped but my friend say's yeah it is okay and works very very well so yes would recommend this processor thanks as it works like a dream.

ASRock 775 G31M-GS R2.0 Motherboard Intel Socket M-ATX 1333FSB
ASRock 775 G31M-GS R2.0 Motherboard Intel Socket M-ATX 1333FSB
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 57.84

5.0 out of 5 stars okay a lot better now thanks., 1 Sep 2012
yes I received this motherboard very quick delivery only thing wrong was when fitted it did not work so asked on the saturday for replacement. I sent it back on the sunday through a parcel delivery company and on the monday I had received my replacement fantastic could not believe it. and it is working fine now thanks. yes I would recommend this motherboard. ASRock 775 G31M-GS R2.0 Motherboard Intel Socket M-ATX 1333FSB