Profile for ddecker > Reviews

Content by ddecker

ddecker

HP 110-004EAM Desktop PC with 20-inch W2072a LED Monitor (Intel Pentium G2030T 2.6GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Intel HD Graphics, DVD SATA Writer, Windows 8)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lack of expansion capability, 14 Mar. 2014
The desktop and the monitor arrived safely and on time. The computer works fine however I discovered that the computer had no spare expansion slots or second caddy for a second internal hard drive. This was a major problem as I wanted to install a firewire card for use by my Canon camcorder. I wish that amazon included in the specifications a statement on how many PCI slots were installed and how many internal hard drive slots were available. However, at the price, the computer is excellent value for day to day needs, but I would not have purchased it if I had known I could not expand the computers hardware.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2014 12:30 PM BST

Mary Poppins - the Complete Collection
Mary Poppins - the Complete Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 17 Jan. 2014
I think it is excellent value for the price . children will love being able to read all. The books continuously.

Windows 8 for Seniors in easy steps
Windows 8 for Seniors in easy steps

4.0 out of 5 stars Win 8 for Seniors in easy steps., 10 Aug. 2013
I find the Kindle version excellent and useful when you are on the move. The only drawback is that the illustrations are not shown in a the largest format available on Kindle. As a long time user of computers, it did however ease me into the use of Windows * with my touch screen laptop also purchased from Amazon.co.uk

WD 1TB SATAII 64MB Cache 3.5-inch Internal Hard Drive OEM-  Caviar Green
WD 1TB SATAII 64MB Cache 3.5-inch Internal Hard Drive OEM- Caviar Green
Offered by Captain_Caveman_Computers

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy, 30 Nov. 2010
Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATAII 64MB Cache 3.5-inch Green Internal Hard Drive OEM

I am delighted with my new hard drive. It was easy to install and I had no problems migrating from my old drive to the this one. I live in Spain and it arrived within 4 working days from the order. I can thoroughly recommend this hard drive. It is fast and very accurate in acquiring the right data. Well done Amazon.