Profile for SalTara > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Black
We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, Low price and qucik delivery, 18 July 2013
Needed a couple of water bottles and came across this on Amazon. Really happy with it as it is a solid bottle and at the price it is the best deal around. Really quick delivery.
Highly recommended.

Samsung 32GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Ultra High Speed Memory Card 75MB/s Read 20MB/s Write with Komputerbay SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it says in listing, 18 July 2013
Bought this for my new camcorder although needed an SD card and somehow not realising bought this one but happy with the result. Great item and quick delivery. Recommended.

TeckNet® Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Black Slim Flex Silicone Gel Cover Skin Shell With Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy SIV
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case, 22 Jun 2013
I was looking for a case for my new Samsung Galaxy S4 phone when I found and bought this one.

I am usual prone to dropping my phone, as was proved that I dropped my S4 in it's first week of use into water but thankfully it survived, it may not have saved it from water but certainly did save it from body damage.

I really would recommend this whether you are looking for a case that not only looks good but also is safe and strong. I really like this item and will get one as spare though I already have another spare case for the phone.

TeckNet® Samsung Galaxy S4 Case SIV Survivor Heavy Duty Cover with Stand Includes Screen Protector and Micro Fibre Cloth - Black
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid but bulky, 22 Jun 2013
This is a great case for an expensive phone but is a little on the bulky side. Would be useful for the rough use due to it's solid build.

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female Extension Cable 3.3 Feet / 1.0 m
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to A-Female Extension Cable 3.3 Feet / 1.0 m

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking item, 22 Jun 2013
Bought this for my TV which can play XVid files since every time you need to copy, you have remove the Flash disk/HDD from the back panel.

This cable works with the Flash Disk but not the external HDD due to lack of power. The cable description does not give details hence the major issue in may case remains the same - Have to connect the HDD directly to the TV to work.

Team Group 32GB Micro SD SDHC Ultra UHS-I Class 10 memory card (Samsung Chips) with SD Adapter
Offered by ElectsGenie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 22 Jun 2013
This looks good though I was looking for a SDXC item and bought this one, only to realise after receiving the item. Still works none the less.

Maths for Mums and Dads
Maths for Mums and Dads
by Rob Eastaway

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 22 Jun 2013
We have studied mathematics the classic way but this book presents maths in a totally different and innovative ways. Contains games and other attractive aspects of maths in an easy manner.

Mercury 749.939 230VAC 50Hz 1.18m Soldering Set
Mercury 749.939 230VAC 50Hz 1.18m Soldering Set
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Jun 2012
Bought this to repair my broken laptop. So far haven't yet used it but seems absolutely fine product. Affordable in price and looks a value for money.

Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy, i9100 / S2, NEW
Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy, i9100 / S2, NEW
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Product, 30 April 2012
I lost my original USB cable that came with my Samsung Galaxy S II phone and I was in looking for a genuine cable. Found this, which is fairly priced and genuine product. Recommend it.

GENUINE 3.5mm HANDSFREE FOR BLACKBERRY 8110 Pearl 2 8120 Pearl 8220 Pearl Flip 8300 Curve 8310 Curve 8320 Curve 8520 Curve 8900 Curve Bold 9000 Bold 9700 Storm 9500 Storm 9520 2
Offered by TechShoper

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine and good product, 30 April 2012
I use this with my laptop and prefer this over bulky big headphones.
Greate sound quality, only if it could be used for talking as well.

Page: 1 | 2