Profile for Scott Fry > Reviews

FreeStyle - White Headphones - iPod All Generations
FreeStyle - White Headphones - iPod All Generations
Offered by Agagadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Jan. 2014
They broke within the first week. I expected a little more even for such cheap headphones. They worked well though, while they lasted. Good sound.

Braun Oral-B Ortho Care Essentials
Braun Oral-B Ortho Care Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic or what?, 16 Jan. 2014
This kit has been a real lifesaver, I thought after getting my braces fitted that I'd never be able to go back to using my Oral B brush, I was wrong. These heads do a BRILLIANT job, and my teeth have never felt so clean in braces!

Orthodontic Silicone Wax (Set of 3)
Orthodontic Silicone Wax (Set of 3)
Offered by Dental Aesthetics Dental Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly as adhesive (or as plentiful) as I had hoped, 16 Jan. 2014
When I was fitted with my braces, the dentist gave me a long stick of thick wax, which I was very pleased with. Unfortunately, I have not quite found the replacement in this, I think that the quantity of wax received was far below expected. However, other than that, it still does the job. I'd still recommend it as an orthodontic wax.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 Jan. 2014
Excellent, came exactly as described, good quality and beautiful appearance. Would definitely buy from Ovalbuy again if given the chance.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head (3 Pin UK Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars the best toothbrush that I have ever used., 5 Aug. 2013
There is little more to say than "INVEST IN THIS!" because this is truly a phenomenal toothbrush that surpasses all of my expectations.

Brach's Candy Corn: 312g, (11oz), Bag
Brach's Candy Corn: 312g, (11oz), Bag
Offered by americangoodies

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM!, 5 Aug. 2013
You need to buy this stuff, it's truly the nicest of all candies. And for the price, it's totally worth it.

Dead Rising- Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Dead Rising- Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

2.0 out of 5 stars Dead rising is certainly NOT a classic, 5 Aug. 2013
as it's counterpart, dead rising 2. This just seems like a ploy by capcom to get money out of it's customers by releasing a sub standard, lame game.

I don't reccomend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great grinder., 5 Aug. 2013
This is great for grinding your kitchen herbs or tobacco products, it does a great job and mine's still sharp after about two years!

3.5mm stereo jack to jack lead 1.2m
3.5mm stereo jack to jack lead 1.2m
Offered by GNWE

5.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap and cheerful!, 5 Aug. 2013
It does exactly what it needs to do and at such a low price I recommend this item to anybody. You don't need expensive gold plated devices when this does just as much work for so much less.

LINDY 3m Guitar Lead - 1/4" Straight Jack to 1/4" Right Angled Jack, Red
LINDY 3m Guitar Lead - 1/4" Straight Jack to 1/4" Right Angled Jack, Red
Offered by In21 Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Well.., 5 Aug. 2013
I mean, it is what it is but for some reason would not plug in to my bass amp but only my bass guitar. Not a bad quality lead for the price though, but if you're not willing to take some sort of risk when it comes to compatibility, don't buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3