Profile for Abdullah > Reviews

Content by Abdullah

Abdullah

Page: 1 | 2
Vorel DIY tile cutter pliers 200mm (04020)
Vorel DIY tile cutter pliers 200mm (04020)
Offered by tool-craft
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 15 May 2014
This is a good product and it was good value for money. It is easy to use and was exactly what I was hoping for. I would like the option of being to buy replacement cutters. Ideally a spare set would come with the pliers or information should be provided on how I could get hold of them. If you drop these pliers the cutters can break.

Heaven Is for Real Conversation Guide
Heaven Is for Real Conversation Guide
by Todd Burpo
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Take care to order the correct item., 9 Jan 2014
I needed to replace a copy of 'Heaven is for Real' because I lost a copy that I had on loan. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong item. This is the conversation guide and not the book. If you look carefully it is obvious, but I made this elementary mistake.

First 1000 Words in Arabic (Usborne First 1000 Words)
First 1000 Words in Arabic (Usborne First 1000 Words)
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars This range of books comes in the exact same format for many different languages and they are geat., 9 Jan 2014
All my family members use this book. We take it wherever we go. We also have the French version as we are trying to learn/improve French at the same and because the format is the same for each language it is very easy to compare.

Genuine Pure Spare, 60992 6v Mains Adapter for Evoke-1S, Tempus-1S, Evoke Mio, Evoke-1S Marshall, Evoke Flow
Offered by PURE Spares
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 29 Nov 2013
I needed this to replace an existing power supply. They do not suffer very much moving around as the insulation breaks on the wiring existing the transformer. They need gentle handling in order to last. Buy the battery!

Genuine Pure Accessory - ChargePAK E1 Rechargeable Battery Pack for Pure Evoke-1S, Evoke-2S, Evoke Flow, Evoke Mio, One Flow and Sensia Radios
Offered by Superfi
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but makes all the difference., 29 Nov 2013
My radio without this was difficult to use and cumbersome. I think the item was pricey though and I think it could have been included as a package with the radio.

Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - True Grey/Infinity Green, 25 lt
Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - True Grey/Infinity Green, 25 lt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 29 Nov 2013
Good versatile ruck sack and does what you would expect and the quality is good as you would expect for Berghaus.

The Charge Of The Light Brigade [DVD] [1968]
The Charge Of The Light Brigade [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Trevor Howard
Offered by brouette europe
Price: 9.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 29 Nov 2013
I was really disappointed by the quality of this film. I intended using the footage for a presentation but it was not good enough.

Stellar Sabatier 15cm/6 inch Cooks Knife
Stellar Sabatier 15cm/6 inch Cooks Knife
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knife, 29 Nov 2013
Great quality product and nice knife. I was replacing existing knives and very pleased that these are now dish washer safe.

K-Y Lubricating Jelly Triple Pack 3 x 82g
K-Y Lubricating Jelly Triple Pack 3 x 82g
Offered by Medideals
Price: 9.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 29 Nov 2013
Good for what it is designed to do and made for. I will buy again as required and need arises.

V Sabatier Cook's Knife Size: 20 cm