Profile for Mr. D. Cory > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Cory

Mr. D. Cory "junglemarket" (junglemarket)

Page: 1 | 2
Gola Sport Kids Recover Fashion Trainer
Gola Sport Kids Recover Fashion Trainer
Offered by Foot Factory
Price: £25.00 - £35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight super shoes...., 6 Aug. 2014
Unlike the other reviewer, I know this type of trainer is not the horrible chunky stiff brick if a shoe so many people wear. These are great and I own 4 pairs of these of various designs and colours. They're great for sport, track/field or just for looking cool and feeling cool out and about in general as they are not hot footwear, where your feet get sweaty like normal chunky trainers. Comfy, lightweight, well made and last quite a while if you treat them right. Had to write this in defence of the inaccurate and misguided previous 1 star review. (each to their own of course)

Vikuiti DQC160 Screen Protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ18 - PREMIUM QUALITY (crystal clear, scratch-resistant, easy mountable)
Offered by DISAGU protectionfilms

5.0 out of 5 stars Technology at it's best...., 21 Oct. 2011
I have good eyes and I cannot see any difference at all in screen brightness or clarity. Very tough for scratch protection and went on a dream. If you line it up right at the start and ease it down... it sucks itself into place with no bubbles. Be 100% sure you have no dust or grit AT ALL on the screen before you start though. I've used a few brands and cheaper options... nothing comes close.

Lowepro Ridge 20 Digital Camera Pouch - Red
Lowepro Ridge 20 Digital Camera Pouch - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for Lumix TZ5 - TZ20, 21 Oct. 2011
Perfect size and fit.... well built as you'd expect with practical good size pockets too. I can recommend :

Seagate Barracuda 7200 160 GB 8.9 cm (3.5") Internal Hard Drive HDD S-ATA 300 Mbit/s 7200rpm 8MB Cache

5.0 out of 5 stars A reliable work horse!, 9 Feb. 2011
I'll be upgrading soon of course, this is my old system drive for a 2006 Dell, and has been wicked.... great drive. Will remain alive for backup after the TB update.... files just keep getting bigger! : )

Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm F/1.8 D FX Full Frame Prime Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm F/1.8 D FX Full Frame Prime Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Offered by Pansam

5.0 out of 5 stars Should you buy this lens?...., 28 Sept. 2010
.... oh yes! You'll not regret it and wonder why this wasn't the first lens you ever bought. If it is, then well done... wish I'd realised sooner. Pin sharpe with the ability to drop out a backround like no ones business at the 1.8 mark. I considered the 1.4 but for the price and relative difference to a 1.8... skip it. This is the one. It's plastic yes, as the idea of metal casing in lenses is durability and protection of heavty glass, of which this lens does not have. I love it and comes with me everywhere. Enough... get it and get snapping.

ETC Alloy Ajustable Propstand (16-26 inch Wheels)
ETC Alloy Ajustable Propstand (16-26 inch Wheels)
Offered by bikes4life limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great after with a dab of Araldite glue, 4 Sept. 2010
After easy fixing of stand to bike....to avoid the bottom section falling off while riding (as mine did, I managed to get a replacement off an old rusty bike in a bike shop) first remove it completely, screw in screw tightly... then remove screw and replace bottom section of stand with a dab or three of Araldite glue to the shaft and screw... finally screw in real tight and once dry..... forget about it. Mines great now, love it, strong, firm. It doesn't rattle while tucked up as spring mechanism is tight enough. To conclude: Great after a little attention. Also see: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0010VTQC6/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title

New 160GB iPod Classic Genuine Leather Flip Case & Screen Protector + Detachable Carabiner - Black (120GB & 160GB 2009 Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job with style for a great price., 29 Dec. 2009
The case is great. Your ipod will still look sexy and sleek, with asurance that its more than well protected all over. The included clear screen cover may well be a token after thought as its not the best and I'd use Disagu protectors everytime. Having said that, why would you apply a screen cover to something that already has a flip front solid protector. Unless your going to browse through your music while it a meteor storm or hurtling downhill on a mountain bike, you wont need the extra screen protector. While in transit your device will have front flipped down. Lastly, the dual stand/belt clip is a clever yet simple design. I'd recommend this item : )

Belkin TuneCast 3 - FM transmitter - black, silver
Belkin TuneCast 3 - FM transmitter - black, silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Would NOT recomend this., 24 Mar. 2009

Belkin TuneCast 3 - FM transmitter - black silver
Belkin TuneCast 3 - FM transmitter - black silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing!, 24 Mar. 2009
Would NOT recomend this. Looks nice.... but thats it really. Range is so poor I sent it back, pointless device (unless you use it ONLY in a car). Instead: Buy an "AudiaX Digiana DGT-202". Wow! I send my iTunes from my PC into next room, 10m and through a brick wall, still crystal clear. Fantastic little gadget. Must add though, I've other Belkin products that rock, they just seem well off the mark with this FM transmitter.

Belkin TuneCast 3 FM Transmitter for MP3 Players