Profile for Fe > Reviews

20 Domestic Sewing Machine Bobbins WILL FIT, BROTHER,TOYOTA, JANOME CLEAR
20 Domestic Sewing Machine Bobbins WILL FIT, BROTHER,TOYOTA, JANOME CLEAR
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
Works fantastically well with my Janome

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing, totally regret ever buying the cheap stuff you ..., 14 Feb. 2015
Smells amazing, totally regret ever buying the cheap stuff you can get in supermarkets. After trying this and seeing the difference i'll never go back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2015 4:01 PM GMT

Motionperformance Essentials Kia Picanto small Waterproof Car Cover - Elasticated UV Car Cover & Frost & Winter Protector
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars good cover, shame about the rip, 20 Jun. 2013
Car cover arrived with a rip that had been repaired which is rather annoying when I ordered a NEW cover! But that is not a fault of the car cover, but the seller.
Minus the less than stellar condition, overall the cover is great. Nice thick waterproof material, heavy enough to deal with the mid-year wind and does the job of protecting the roof of my car from peacocks large claws.

If it werent for the repair I'd give it 5 stars

Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Medium)
Offered by Jasmine Silk

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for me, 3 Dec. 2012
Arrived quickly and they fit very well and thats taking into account that i have annoyingly long fingers, sadly that was where the benefits ended.

I have quite severe reynauds disease meaning my fingers get incredibly sore and numb in the cold weather and was told to get silk glove liners.

Sadly i found they made absolutely no difference and made my hands no warmer. I wouldnt have classed them as silk and they felt remarkably more acrylic/synthetic than silk but thinking it was just me having such bad circulation that nothing could help I gave them to my boyfriend who wears them under his motorbike gloves. Unfortunately he too said they made absolutely no difference to him.

Maybe i just got a bad pair but i certainly won't be buying them again