Profile for Joe > Reviews

Content by Joe

Joe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Extra Long Premium Thin Tip Stylus Pens - Bundle of 3 XXL High Precision Universal Gaming Stylus Pens with 3 Replacement Tips and 2 x 15" Elastic Tether Lanyards - Retail Packaging (Black/Red/Silver, 7.3-inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 27 April 2014
I bought these for usage with my own Dell XPS 12 and my mother's iPad Mini. They worth great on both devices, very responsive/accurate. Perfect size and they don't leave any marks on the screens. Very good value for money.

EVA Laptop Case Black 13.3 Inch
EVA Laptop Case Black 13.3 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic protection, 17 April 2014
I could have bought a case/sleeve for half the price of this EVA one but I was tempted by how nice looking this is and it looked like the protection was better than the cheaper ones.

I'm so glad I picked this case, the protection is great - the case feels very solid and the insides are very well cushioned. If I dropped my laptop in this case I would be very confident that it wouldn't even be scratched.

I use a 12.5 inch Dell XPS 12 inside this case and it fits great. You can use the laptop whilst it's still inside the case which is nice to do. The carry handles are nice & small so they don't get in the way when you sit the case down on your desk, they just fold nicely out of the way.

I highly recommend this case if you're looking for a nice compact way to adequately protect your laptop, the only negative I can think of is that there is no shoulder strap which would have been a welcome addition.

Check the customer images section to see photos I've taken of the case.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TeckNet® 3 Port HDMI Auto Switch Box plus Remote - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD HDMI Switcher
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light weight, functional, 4 Mar. 2014
I use this switch box to switch between my Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Xbox One.

The Box is very light and small, perfect for my desk - it takes up barely any room at all. The remote control works perfectly well and everything works straight out of the box.

Switching between sources is very quick, approx 1 to 2 seconds. I've been using the switcher since Christmas day on a daily basis and it has not let me down.

For the price you can't go wrong with this HDMI switcher!

FIFA 13 (PS3)
FIFA 13 (PS3)
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifa 13 Review, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: FIFA 13 (PS3) (Video Game)
Fifa improves every year and they've done a great job with Fifa 13. The new first touch system is really the only thing that I don't like, it's way too random but it does make things a lot more unpredictable.

The flagship mode of Fifa these days is Ultimate Team, it's great fun to play where you create your own dream team by buying players from the market and buying packs. It does cost real money (or tons of spare time!) to get the higher rated players. EA sell "fifa points" that allow you to purchase in-game packs that contain players. There are cheaper alternatives however if you search for websites that sell the in game currency directly such as [...]

Fifa 14 is set to be a huge improvement over Fifa 13 so I will certainly be looking forward to that!

I recommend this game to all football fans.

FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifa 13 Review, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)

I recommend this game to all football fans.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hard drive GREAT PACKAGING, 29 May 2013
Hard drive is fast (although slightly noisey when it's doing something intensive like a virus scan but most hard drives are so no biggie) and came very well packaged, please check out my customer image if you want to see how the hard drive is packaged. Purchased from Cambridge accessories fulfilled by Amazon.
Comment Comment | Permalink

kenable Power Cord UK Plug to Figure 8 Fig of 8 Lead Cable C7 3m White
kenable Power Cord UK Plug to Figure 8 Fig of 8 Lead Cable C7 3m White
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3, 14 Dec. 2012
Works perfect for my PS3, nice thick cable with a good connection. Not much more to be said really is there...

Akasa AK-979SF Low Noise Intel LGA775 Cooler
Akasa AK-979SF Low Noise Intel LGA775 Cooler

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Noise?, 14 Dec. 2012
For a HS/Fan that's marketed as "low noise" I expected much, much better. It's really rather loud, I wouldn't even class it as "medium noise". Disappointing - if you're looking for a silent system, don't buy this particular model.

Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Lift and Cut Blades PT720/17
Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Lift and Cut Blades PT720/17

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth upgrading? Probably not...but it's decent., 6 Aug. 2012
I recently decided it was time to upgrade from my old 2 head Philishave.

This new shaver looks really nice and feels good when using it on my face (glides effortlessly)...however I am finding it gives me a burning sensation once I've finished shaving which my old philishave never used to do. Perhaps my skin just needs to get used to it because already after my 5th shave the burning sensation has reduced.

It gives a very good shave, but only very slightly better than my philishave so I don't think it was worth upgrading in my case. It's cheap though so I can't complain!

If you are looking for a first time shaver then this is the one for you - it's brilliant, but if you already have a philishave shaver that still works and you only want a new one because you think it will give you a much better shave then I recommend waiting until your shaver actually does break!

=========REVIEW UPDATE BELOW==========

It's been a few weeks since I bought it and I can report that the burning sensation has stopped. I guess my skin has adapted to it.

=========REVIEW UPDATE TWO============

When I said originally that it only gave a slightly better shave than my old philishave it was because this powertouch still left a few very small hairs every time under my chin. I've since learnt that if you very slowly move the shaver over that area it will actually get those hairs. Now I can say this is the best shave I've ever had, my skin is extremely smooth now. Upped my review to 5 stars. :)

StarTech 3 feet Mini USB Cable - A to Right Angle Mini B
StarTech 3 feet Mini USB Cable - A to Right Angle Mini B
Offered by Buloo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for playstation move controller with XIM3, 6 Aug. 2012
I use this cable with my playstation move controller which I use with my XIM3.

It's a very snug fit and works as intended. Good quality cable & cheap.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5