ARRAY(0xb61c9a08)

Profile for Miss Maxine A. Wells > Reviews

Content by Miss Maxine A....

Miss Maxine A. Wells "Maxine Ann" (Dorset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
We Are the Rangers: The Oral History of the New York Rangers
We Are the Rangers: The Oral History of the New York Rangers
by Stan Fischler
Price: 9.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Rangers Book, 21 Jan 2014
I bought this for a Christmas present, and the recipient was delighted. I don't have an interest in this subject, but for somebody who does, apparently there's lots of good info and interesting facts in this book.

That's good enough for me.

Pure Heroine
Pure Heroine
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Voice.., 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pure Heroine (Audio CD)
This is a really great album. I bought it for a christmas pressie and the recipient was delighted. Furthermore, I got to auto-rip it to my Amazon Cloud, so I can listen to it too!

There are some super tracks on here. Enjoy!

Daewoo RC350BK Vacuum Cleaner, 1500 Watt - Black
Daewoo RC350BK Vacuum Cleaner, 1500 Watt - Black
Offered by Hughes Direct
Price: 28.39

5.0 out of 5 stars No sparks for me!, 21 Jan 2014
Why pay over 300 for a hoover that does exactly the same as this one, but is heavier to lug around, and still picks up the same amount of fluff, dust, cat hair etc? I don't get all the hype with the big, over-priced " Super-Vacs " that are around.

This does just as good a job, but is lighter to move and pick up. Storing it is a doddle as it's so compact, so you don't need a whole cupboard, you can just pop it on the floor under shelving, under the kitchen sink or even under the bed. It's got great suction power and easily picks up the little bits of cotton that a bigger hoover couldn't budge! That says it all really...

It comes with a couple of attachments for getting into small corners or doing the stairs, no bells or whistles, just the things you need to do a simple hoovering job. I've hoovered the whole house and I haven't experienced any sparks or overheating.

If I had one negative, it would be that the flex isn't very long, so if you have a big room, or are doing the whole of the downstairs and/or upstairs, you WILL need to unplug it. But that's no hardship really, and shouldn't detract from the excellent job this vac does.

I have to add, this is my second Daewoo RC350BK vacuum, and the first one lasted 6 years which ain't bad for the 25.00 I paid for it back then.

Really, don't pay over the odds for something when this little guy can do the same for a fraction of the cost.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Online Pet Doors
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My life is perfect now.., 27 Jun 2013
When I first got my kitten Willow, I lived in a studio flat where I couldn't put a cat flap. As she got older, it was getting to be a nightmare when she wanted to go outside.

This has made my life so much easier as I have moved into a house where I could install this.

Kitty is happy and I'm well, over the moon!

Great product. It only lets Willow in, and hasn't let us down at all.

Modern Glass Ice Cube Touch Table Lamp with Chrome Base
Modern Glass Ice Cube Touch Table Lamp with Chrome Base
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, I can see.. and then some!, 27 Jun 2013
This little lamp really packs a punch. Every setting is great, going from the very subtle to " Christ, I'm surely visible from space! "

Great little lamp, which is small and compact on the one hand, but heavy and sturdy on the other,

It does it's job perfectly.

New "Chic" Silver Ceiling Light Chandelier
New "Chic" Silver Ceiling Light Chandelier
Offered by GreatDeals4you
Price: 7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 27 Jun 2013
Do you know, for the price this was, I wasn't sure that the quality would be good.

Well, I am mightily impressed. It's a beautiful chandelier which hangs very well. When the light catches it, it casts such wonderful shadows and shapes around the room. It's made of robust materials and is exactly as it is in the main picture.

You won't be disappointed...

Catherine Lansfield Minimalist Duvet Cover Set, White, King
Catherine Lansfield Minimalist Duvet Cover Set, White, King
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd
Price: 24.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp and clean..., 27 Jun 2013
A lovely duvet set, which is very white and crisp. It matches beautifully with pretty much any decor you have in the bedroom.

Well made and well... minimalist!

BabyPrem Large Soft Pink Acrylic Baby Shawl / Blanket - Stars & Cable Design, 122 x 122 cm
Offered by Babyprem
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 27 Jun 2013
The shawl is sooo soft. The recipient was very pleased, and I'm sure baby will be snuggly and warm in this.

Highly recommend....

Osco Mesh Waste Bin Lightweight Sturdy Scratch-resistant W275xH350mm Silver Ref WB35 S
Offered by Oliver Jacobs Stationery
Price: 5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bin, 27 Jun 2013
It looks good and is a great size for bedroom or office. The bin sits neatly in a corner, and it's very well made.

Can't complain with the price, very pleased.

Lined Curtains Tape Top Kayleigh Silver Grey 90" x 90"
Lined Curtains Tape Top Kayleigh Silver Grey 90" x 90"

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Curtains, 27 Jun 2013
These curtains are absolutely stunning. They're very well made with a good quality lining and finish.

Such beautiful material and when I hung them, the light caught the different shades of silver and grey, which made them shimmer ever so subtly.

Very, very pleased, and the seller was excellent.

Thanks very much!