Profile for Susan E. Harvey > Reviews

Content by Susan E. Harvey

Susan E. Harvey

Stylish Polka Dots Gel Silicone Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4s 4 s 4g 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB + Screen Protector & MadCase ® Microfibre Cloth (Teal Blue)
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool case!, 19 Aug 2013
I've had my new phone case for two months now, it's bight, cheery and stands out, and has a nice feel to it. A screen cover was included, which is great, as it protects the iPhone face, but is still touch sensitive. There were also a couple of cloths included in the package. I don't feel so nervous about dropping the phone now, in fact someone did drop it last week, no harm done! Thank you

Encountering Jesus (Lifeguide Bible Studies)
Encountering Jesus (Lifeguide Bible Studies)
by Douglas Connelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Encountering Jesus, 9 July 2013
This book was sent to me as a gift. I liked it so much that I bought two more. It just encourages you to read different stories in the Bible and asks a few simple questions about each one. It doesn't teach or guide but encourages you to look closely yourself, have discussion groups and come to your own conclusions. Very good.

Peter Pan - Disney Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Medium - Ages 5-6
Peter Pan - Disney Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Medium - Ages 5-6
Offered by Mouse2Mat24

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan outfit, 9 July 2013
Great outfit! I got it for my nephew's 5th birthday, he said it was his best present. He's worn it loads of times since, at parties school and whenever he can. Great success!

Official Dad's Army Don't Panic Boxed Mug, Cpl. Jones
Official Dad's Army Don't Panic Boxed Mug, Cpl. Jones
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't panic!, 9 July 2013
I bought this mug for a Father's Day present for my husband. It arrived promptly, in good condition, it's quite a large mug!
My husband was really pleased, thank you.

Neon Orange 70 Denier Tights Fancy Dress Costume Accessory 80's
Neon Orange 70 Denier Tights Fancy Dress Costume Accessory 80's
Offered by Magic Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked great with my carrot outfit!, 9 July 2013
The tights arrived quickly, they were of nice quality and fitted well. I have worn them a few times, and they're still fine.

Delirious / The Mission Bell
Delirious / The Mission Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mission Bell, 26 May 2009
The Mission Bell

My all time favourite Delirious? Album. Powerful and challenging words, fantastic music.

by Patrick J. St. G. Johnstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Operation World, 26 May 2009
This review is from: Operation World (Paperback)
Operation World

This book is full of facts and information about all countries of the world. It tells each county's size. population, ecconomic state and specific prayer needs, and gives a daily plan of who and what to pray for. A must for Christians with a concern for the World we're living in, very enlightening and challenging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compassion Art CD and DVD, 26 May 2009
This review is from: Compassion Art (Audio CD)
Compassion Art

This is a wonderful CD, all the songs are great, the more I hear them the more I love them. The enclosed DVD is great too, funny and moving, I had tears in places!