Profile for Woozle > Reviews

Content by Woozle

Woozle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Collins Turkish Phrasebook (Collins Gem)
Collins Turkish Phrasebook (Collins Gem)
by HarperCollins
Price: 3.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, useful phrasebook, 10 July 2014
Useful and pocket sized so could go with me easily. These Collins phrasebooks are great - I have bought one for each holiday I have gone on and have found them very easy to use - I love learning some essential phrases and it seems to be much appreciated that I have taken the effort to speak the local language (even if my pronunciation is pretty dire!)

Replacement Steels Kit - For use with Chantry knife sharpeners. (Product code: D133).
Offered by Cutting Edge Cookware
Price: 9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Chantry knife sharpener now like new thanks to replacement steels!, 10 July 2014
Good value. Just wish I had bought these ages ago when the original steels started to go! Fairly simple to replace - a bit fiddly as one of the steels didn't slide on to the holder very easily - the other one was much easier to fit.

SDTEK Pro Black Earphones Headphones with Microphone and Remote for iPhone 5 5c 5S, 4, 4S, iPod Touch, iPad Air Mini
Offered by SDTEK Direct
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value replacement for use with ipod., 10 July 2014
Very good value replacement pair, with perfectly good sound quality. Arrived promptly in a neat little box - would buy these again.

The Grimm Legacy
The Grimm Legacy
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun take on fairy tales., 10 July 2014
This review is from: The Grimm Legacy (Kindle Edition)
Perfectly enjoyable and a different take on the stuff of fairy tales. Yes it is aimed at teens, but I enjoyed it all the same as a quick read on my kindle.

Earphones Headphones Remote Mic & Volume Controls Apple iPod iPad Air iPhone 5 5s 5c
Offered by Digibuys
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value replacement pair!, 10 July 2014
These work just fine with my ipod - perfectly acceptable sound quality and the little inline volume control is useful. Arrived reasonably quickly in a neat little storage box.

The Hunger Games [DVD]
The Hunger Games [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the hype, but a perfectly good evening's entertainment!, 10 July 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games [DVD] (DVD)
Having read my daughter's books, I decided that at 5, it was cheaper than the cinema and worth paying out for! I enjoyed it and it was pretty faithful to the first book.

Kingston SD4/8GB 8GB SDHC Memory Card
Kingston SD4/8GB 8GB SDHC Memory Card
Offered by iFlash
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value memory card, 10 July 2014
Have bought these before - work really well and despite some people saying that SD4 doesn't work for HD video - well it does for my camera. At this price it's well worth buying one to test out.

The Villa in Italy
The Villa in Italy
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect light summer read!, 10 July 2014
I chose this deliberately as I wanted an easy, entertaining read and that is what I got. The ending is a bit predictable, but I enjoyed it hugely - just enough mystery to keep the pages turning. I don't want to spoil any surprises, so won't go into the plot, but suffice to say, I cared about the characters and the villains of the piece were suitably unsympathetic!

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Teen fiction worth reading by parents too!, 10 July 2014
My daughter went to see the film and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about, so downloaded it onto my kindle - and yes, I pretty much read it at one sitting. Yes, it is teens book, but a bit gut wrenching to read in parts as a parent. No, it's not the best written book, but it moves along at a good clip and doesn't shy away from the daily issues affecting people with cancer - that rang very true.

Integral 8GB UltimaPro Class 10 SDHC Card
Integral 8GB UltimaPro Class 10 SDHC Card
Offered by KING OF FLASH
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value SD card, 21 Jun 2014
Arrived promptly from the seller.
Have bought Integral cards before and will do so again. Very happy with the HD video I get from these as well as still photos.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3