Profile for Mr. D Stoddart > Reviews

Beto Track Pump Alloy Barrel With Gauge
Offered by WoollyHatShop
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pump, 27 April 2012
Excellent quality, sturdy strong feels expensive. Pumps up above 100psi no prob with my road tyres.

For the money this is spot on.

Timex 50 Lap Solar Sports Watch (T5J271)
Timex 50 Lap Solar Sports Watch (T5J271)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch, 1 April 2012
The watch is decent and has good settings, all functions you might need at this price point but the bar has popped out of the strap holder and wont go back in as the hole that was made wasn't large enough. Looses two stars for that.

Lonsdale Pro Hook And Jab Pads Red/White/Black -
Lonsdale Pro Hook And Jab Pads Red/White/Black -

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pads!!, 1 April 2012
Bought these pads to work with my clients at Rightbody. Google us and check us out. These pads are very good quality, can fit my hands which are large and even my girlfriend can fit hers in, she doesnt have big hands....had to make that clear lol. Recommend these. Purchase away!

Cateye Velo Wireless Cycle Computer - Silver
Cateye Velo Wireless Cycle Computer - Silver
Offered by Millet Sports
Price: 31.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Cateye Wireless VELO, 1 April 2012
This review is from: CATEYE Velo Wireless (Misc.)
Fantasic little device. Quite easy to install just RTFM... Has most functions that we need. If you need heart rate and cadence. Pay some more. Could do with a backlight for my later rides but again I could pay more and get that on the higher model. Recommended.

Formula 1 2010 (PC DVD)
Formula 1 2010 (PC DVD)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Its what we have been waiting for!, 24 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Formula 1 2010 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
For the benefit of those on the edge. It runs on my laptop. ACER 6935G Intel core 2 duo 2.0ghz, Nvidia 9600M GT graphics, 4GB of ram. But bare in mind you have to run on low of very low to get good framerates. It plays on medium and high but you get some lag. There is a known issue with the acer gemstones range laptops too where the cpu is programmed to 'throttle back' performance when it reaches 50c which isnt that hot for a lappy. If you run a programe called Throttle Stop, it will stop this and the game runs ok. Google it.

Good luck running the game, if you are an F1 fan you will love it. I have been playing Rfactor and GTR/Race on for years and this is just as challenging with all aids off.

Graphics are good even on low setting and the rain effect is still amazing. The game is really immersive and the handling/physics are stable even with a 360 wired game pad which is what I use. I have a wheel also but that is for the xbox 360.