Profile for 3131 > Reviews

Thermos Hydration Bottle with Straw 770 ml - Magenta
Thermos Hydration Bottle with Straw 770 ml - Magenta
Offered by Youtils

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gym bottle, 3 Dec. 2014
Very quick delivery. Very good bottle for the gym.

ForeFront Cases® New Apple iPad Mini 7.9" with Retina Display Leather Case Cover / Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function For New 2013 Apple iPad WiFi 16Gb, 32Gb, 64Gb, 128Gb - RED
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cases ever!!!, 12 Mar. 2014
I have had forefront cover for my previous iPad and it was excellent quality and very strong. I now have a new iPad and did buy a cheaper cover but it was no way any comparison to forefront, so as you can see I now have the cover and am very pleased with it. At the end of the day you pay for what you get good quality.

Just One of the Boys (Corporate Affairs Book 2)
Just One of the Boys (Corporate Affairs Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Dec. 2012
I really liked this short story and it does what it says she is one of the boy's good read

Taken on a Train (erotic / erotica)
Taken on a Train (erotic / erotica)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Dec. 2012
This is good for a quick read. Gets the imagination going, short and to the point just what I like.

Apple iPad 3 Advanced Pro® Multi-Function Case Luxury Executive Wallet / Cover / Stand / Flip Case With Sleep Sensor - Pink (Designed for the New Apple iPad 3rd Generation 2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 17 May 2012
Very easy to use. It is practical for my ipad and at a very good price would recommend as it was recommended to me.

Judge Rice Cooker with Steamer
Judge Rice Cooker with Steamer
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

This review is from: Judge Rice Cooker with Steamer
As I have previously bought a judge rice cooker and was so impressed with it that I bought another one for a friend and they love it to.

Western Digital My Passport Neoprene Carrying Case for Your Portable Hard Drive - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 17 May 2012
Does exactly as it says on the label it protects my portable hard drive in an easy to use case. Would recommend.

Judge Mini Rice Cooker
Judge Mini Rice Cooker

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 May 2012
I have previously had a rice cooker but could only do large amounts of rice. I have found this rice cooker fantastic as I now only do meals for 2 and so am able to cook small amounts of rice and it comes out perfect.

bella Ladies Cotton Spandex Camisole with a Shelf Bra, White, M
bella Ladies Cotton Spandex Camisole with a Shelf Bra, White, M

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 17 May 2012
I recently bought 2 of these tops and am very impressed. I am pleased to say that they look off top quality and the bra section does give very good support.

QUALITY WOMENS VEST TOPS LADIES GYM VESTS BRA INNER SUPPORT SPAGETTI STRAPS BLACK SIZES 8 - 14 (M/L 12/14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 17 May 2012
I have recently bought 2 of this item, and must say that I am very impressed with these tops I got 2 and think they are very good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2