Profile for ElizaLou > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gabor Women's Henrietta Black Mary Jane 5.457.27 6 UK
Gabor Women's Henrietta Black Mary Jane 5.457.27 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes with style, 25 July 2014
I loved these shoes as they suited me and I have always wanted some Mary Janes but they often have a heel too high for me. I usually have a half size smaller than my normal size in Gabor shoes but had to have my usual size in these.

Gabor Womens Glitz P Black Ballet Flats 74.235.77 5.5 UK, 38 EU
Gabor Womens Glitz P Black Ballet Flats 74.235.77 5.5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by SchuhBenner

5.0 out of 5 stars Floating on air!, 25 July 2014
These are my second pair in this style. They are so comfortable and I can wear them all day. They look good with trousers or dresses.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So Easy t put on, 8 April 2014
I bought this for my mother who had a stroke and could not manage the fastening of standard bra. It is soft, comfortable and easy to put on. I opted for a bigger size so easier for her to handle.

Morris and the Bundle of Worries
Morris and the Bundle of Worries
by Jill Seeney

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 23 Jan 2014
A great book to help children who are worriers or carrying genuinely big worries. There is a little book at the back for them to write down their worries and some useful ideas to help them.

The Starlight Baby
The Starlight Baby
by Gillian Shields

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition for the price, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Starlight Baby (Hardcover)
I work in the filed of adoption and thought this was a lovely book. Many books are good but very fact based whereas this had a diifferent feel to it.
It arrived very quickly and was a very good price and in good condition.

Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
by Jeanette Winterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, 15 Dec 2013
This is one of the best books I have read and put into words everything so many emotions. Jeanette Winterson writes sensitively and concisely - there are no wasted words or waffle.

Butterfly Circus, The (DVD) Kurzfilm Min: 23DD2.0WS [Import germany]
Butterfly Circus, The (DVD) Kurzfilm Min: 23DD2.0WS [Import germany]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Film, 15 Dec 2013
This is a wonderful short film and very poignant. It is about overcoming big hurdles and not being a victim.

Targus Versavu Case / Stand for iPad2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 with Retina display, Wi-Fi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB THZ156EU (Black)
Offered by Mobixpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy cover, 15 Dec 2013
This is my second cover and they are strong and sturdy but also great design allows you to turn and swivel the iPad. The stand is good and does not give way like so many seem to dO.

Quality Fine China Black Cat Mug In Illustrated Box
Quality Fine China Black Cat Mug In Illustrated Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 15 Dec 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter. We have a black cat and thought it was appropriate. It came boxed and the print on the mug is of a good quality.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 16 Aug 2013
The oil did just as it said in the ad. After just a few days a mark on my face smoothed out after bring quite raised. It has evened out my skin tone too . The oil is easily absorbed and friends have commented on how well I look. I am pleased with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3