Profile for NigelCHH > Reviews

Content by NigelCHH

NigelCHH

Seiko Men's SS Kinetic Watch SKA371
Seiko Men's SS Kinetic Watch SKA371
Offered by best quality watches

5.0 out of 5 stars SKA371 Review, 24 Sep 2011
Being a bit of a 'watchoholic' and always looking for the next watch - which is going to be special!- I had been studying for some time the reviews of the various Seiko Kinetic Divers Watches. My choice had been narrowed down to the SKA371 (Chrome/Black face), SKA 427 Black/Black face and the SKA367 Chrome/Yellow face. All reviews seemed positive, although the 371 (the most expensive)seemed the most popular and had the most reviews, all positive.
Making my decision, I too opted for the 371 - and haven't been disappointed,the quality is superb - typical of Seiko - this is my fourth of fifth Seiko. Yes, it is big, and heavy - but you quickly get used to it and the weight just adds to the feeling of quality. It's definitely worth making sure the stainless steel strap is adjusted and fitted correctly for comfort.
In terms of accuracy, the day I received it I set the time according to my G-Shock Digital Watch, with radio controlled accuracy - over two weeks later, it's still spot on.
5 stars, can't fault it - the quality is fantastic, can't imagine feeling any different if it was an Omega or Rolex!

Seiko Gents Kinetic Divers Watch