Profile for Will > Reviews

Bike Crank Extractor Remover Puller Tool
Bike Crank Extractor Remover Puller Tool
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Low price but works very well., 25 Sept. 2014
Worked very well. Extremely low price too. I'll use it not too often so well worth it.

Bike Bicycle Cycling Repair Tools Sealed Bottom Bracket Remover Kit
Bike Bicycle Cycling Repair Tools Sealed Bottom Bracket Remover Kit
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value., 25 Sept. 2014
For the price who can argue. Took a while to arrive but it'll be used once in a blue moon so is great value.

75mm / 3" Chrome Switch / Plug Socket Screw Longer x10
75mm / 3" Chrome Switch / Plug Socket Screw Longer x10
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job when long screws required., 14 July 2014
Finally screws long enough to fix my broadband faceplate properly.

Screwpull By Le Creuset Waiter Friend
Screwpull By Le Creuset Waiter Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what is says, 29 April 2014
I was fed up with jack of all trades versions. Bought this and it's very sturdy and does its job well.

DeWalt DW920K Cless Hd Drill Driver 7.2V
DeWalt DW920K Cless Hd Drill Driver 7.2V

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and guts, 26 April 2014
I searched high and low for a decent pwer driver. I've bought cheap over the years and they never last and had poor torque.
Splashed out on this and it's outstanding all round. Never lets me down. I love it.

Nikon HB-35 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S NIKKOR 18-200mm VR Lens
Nikon HB-35 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S NIKKOR 18-200mm VR Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Nikon hood., 26 April 2014
It's genuine and the cheapest I could find (I personally think for what they are they are overpriced but the cheap pattern ones look rubbish).
Direct replacement for my expensive lens.

Bissell Cleanview Powerbrush Carpet Cleaner
Bissell Cleanview Powerbrush Carpet Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Waited untilI'd used it at least twice but a great machine., 26 April 2014
Bought to replace a Vax that was just out of guarantee when it decided to blow up and fill the house with acrid smoke! (Typical)
This knocks spots off the Vax model I had. The carpets are noticably cleaner with half the effort of the Vax. It also seems to leave them a lot drier too.
However for me the main advantage is the noise. Although the Bissell is indeed noisy it does not make your ears bleed like the Vax did.
All in all veryimpressed so far. P.S. I don't particularly have a downer on Vax. I bought the cheapest Vax cleaner you could, so I guess you do get what you pay for.

3x Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liners 40cm x 50cm PERFECT FOR FAN ASSISTED OVENS
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars At last an antidote to lazy oven users., 30 Dec. 2013
Fitted these to my electric ovens as I was sick and tired of having to clean the bottom of the ovens where lazy people (you know who you are!) allow things to drip onto and burn.
Just whip these out and the crud just wipes off.

2Pcs Motor Bike Car Tyre Tire Valve Wheel LED Light Blue By BuyinCoins
2Pcs Motor Bike Car Tyre Tire Valve Wheel LED Light Blue By BuyinCoins
Offered by accmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Be safe - be seen, 30 Dec. 2013
May not be road legal but I'm willing to take the chance!. Nice, cheap items. Would have been five stars but one arrived missing a valve adapter. Must have slipped out of the packet before despatch.

Andrew James Electric Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Black, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl, Spatula And 128 Page Food Mixer Cookbook
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Daughter., 30 Dec. 2013
Bought this as an early Christmas present for my Daughter. She is heavily into baking cakes and uses this frequently. So far not a complaint from her about it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4