Profile for K. Munday > Reviews

Content by K. Munday

K. Munday "film fan" (Berkshire, England)

Blood on the Tongue
Blood on the Tongue
by Stephen Booth

4.0 out of 5 stars A delightful surprise!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Blood on the Tongue (Paperback)
I have just finished reading this book. It was the first of the Cooper/Fry series that I had read. Although at the time of reading it, I didn't realise there were other books before this one, but now I do, the relationship between Cooper and Fry makes more sense. I have just ordered the first two books, as I really enjoyed this one. It took a few chapters to get into and usually a book had to grab me straight but there was something about it that made me want to keep reading. Had I read the previous books first I might not have found it so hard to get into. However, I'm glad I stuck with it because it was a fantastic read. I found it kept me guessing right until the very last page and although a few bits uncovered themselves the way it all linked up was just brilliantly written and left me wanting more!
I don't have any ties with the Peak District but that didn't matter. It reminded me of the Author Steve Robinson, who I love too. Certainly would recommend!

Best of British Board Game
Best of British Board Game
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the fanily, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Best of British Board Game (Toy)
A Great family board game. We bought this to play over Christmas, and we had lots of fun with it!

After Thomas [DVD] [2006]
After Thomas [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Keeley Hawes

5.0 out of 5 stars After Thomas, 25 April 2007
This review is from: After Thomas [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
This is an emotional drama based on true events of life with an Autistic child. This will have you weeping from the start, a very powerful and hard hitting piece, quite possibly the best drama seen on TV in a long time. If you liked Rainman then this is a film for you. After Thomas doesn't wrap the issues with cotton wool, it demonstrates a close truth of living with such a condition, and the effects it has on everyone. Another good film based on the same issues is 'snow cake'.

If you have a passion for Autism these are the films for you!