Profile for Redfox > Reviews

Tell It To The Skies
Tell It To The Skies
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 13 Feb 2013
Found this one a struggle to read. I have read other Erica James books and liked them but not this one.

White Rose Rebel
White Rose Rebel
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars The English!, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: White Rose Rebel (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books I have ever read although it made me ashamed to be English. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to reaad about Scottish history and their battles with the English.

My Lady Mage: A Warriors of the Mist Novel (Signet Eclipse)
My Lady Mage: A Warriors of the Mist Novel (Signet Eclipse)
Price: 4.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Knights in shiining armour, 13 Feb 2013
I loved this book. Cliff hanger of an ending but can't wait for next book in the Warriors of the Mist series.

Underneath the Lemon Tree: A Memoir of Depression and Recovery
Underneath the Lemon Tree: A Memoir of Depression and Recovery
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A bitter memory!, 11 Nov 2012
I could identify so well with some of the things that the author went through during his time of depression. I would recommend it to anyone who is either going through this awful time or has gone through it and come out the other side. I never thought I would ever be normal again (I'm still not sure that I am!). I used to liken the bad days to being in a deep, dark well with slippery sides out of which I couldn't climb. And on the good days,just when I'd managed a great ascent to the top it was like huge claws were coming for me to drag me back in there. They don't surface often these days but if they do I can look straight at them and say "I know who you are, I know what you want, piss off!" Had I have had Underneath the Lemon Tree to read I may have recovered sooner.

Bach Flower Remedies for Dogs
Bach Flower Remedies for Dogs
by Scott Martin
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bach Flower Remedies, 26 Oct 2010
Excellent book about animal behaviour as well as being a valuable guide to the Bach Flower remedies. From reading this book, I understood my dog much better and he has become a much happier dog because of this.

Gullveig and the Breaking of the Hexes
Gullveig and the Breaking of the Hexes
by Moonwillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Gullveig and the Breaking of the Hexes, 26 Oct 2010
I couldn't put this book down and am waiting with bated breath for the next instalment. I loved every page in which I was transported into a world of magick. I was captured by the imagery and descriptions of the characters. Well done Moonwillow

Page: 1 | 2