ARRAY(0x9de93408)

Profile for M. Lewis > Reviews

Content by M. Lewis

M. Lewis "musicman" (West Berkshire UK)

Facom Probag Fabric Toolbox
Facom Probag Fabric Toolbox
Offered by UKToolCentre
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Facom Probag Fabric Toolbox, 1 Mar 2014
This bag looks as tough as old boots!! It will probably last until I retire! Loads of room for tools of all types. I've seen other tote type tool bags cheaper than this one, but they didn't look as good quality, and that is why you are paying more than you might otherwise.

Buy it! You won't regret it!

IsoAcoustics L8R155 Speaker Stands (pair)
IsoAcoustics L8R155 Speaker Stands (pair)
Offered by MusicMatter
Price: 78.00

4.0 out of 5 stars IsoAcoustics L8R155 Speaker Stands (pair), 1 Mar 2014
These are very good. A bit fiddly to put together, and needed a bit of persuasion to get level. They hold my Tannoy 600a's very well, although I wouldn't want to accidentally knock them! Certainly you don't want to have to pull them apart again once they are put together, so double check your height adjustment before you assemble!

I'm still assessing the sound quality - there is occasionally some rumble, which I need to assess more thoroughly.

Nitrocellulose Lacquer Aerosol - Clear GLOSS - 400ml
Nitrocellulose Lacquer Aerosol - Clear GLOSS - 400ml
Offered by Northwest Guitars Ltd
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nitrocellulose Lacquer Aerosol - Clear GLOSS - 400ml, 1 Mar 2014
This stuff is quite brilliant. did a re-laquer of a headstock on a 1960's Fender Jazz and this worked great!

Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Price: 49.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular, 1 Mar 2014
I bought these binoculars as a gift to my partner who loves watching birds. I haven't had a chance to look through them yet! She says they are brilliant, however the one issue is the strap, which would have been nice if it was more comfortable. Hence 4 stars. I know you can buy a better strap, but these would be perfect if the strap had been included in the original price. I'm probably asking for too much there, as the price is very reasonable already.

Panasonic X900M Full HD 1920 x 1080p (50p) 3D Ready Camcorder with Built-In Viewfinder - Black (3MOS Sensor, 23x Intelligent Zoom, 32GB Built-in Flash, SD Card Recording, Leica Dicomar Lens and Manual Control Ring) 3.5 inch LCD
Offered by Let's GO digital
Price: 649.99

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 10 April 2013
I bought this a while back. After using it now I am finding it more and more fun. It's very easy to use. Downloading onto my laptop is a cinch. Just connect it up and go! Picture quality is very good. Still learning all of the fine intricacies though.

The Concise Book of Trigger Points
The Concise Book of Trigger Points
by Simeon Niel-Asher

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 10 April 2013
I use this in my job most of the time. Very useful. Pictures very useful to show clients what I am going to do. A nice concise atlas!

Diffuser Fragrance Refills Thousand Rose Petals
Diffuser Fragrance Refills Thousand Rose Petals
Offered by Aroma
Price: 10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!, 10 April 2013
I use this in the therapy area. I love it! I will definitely be buying more of this product. !

TowelsRus Aztex Classic Value Massage Couch Cover Without Face Hole Purple, Stretchy Polycotton
Offered by towelsrus
Price: 12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 10 April 2013
considering the price it's OK. I've got a fluffier one that's much better, but as I say it does the job

Panasonic TX-P42G15B 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Plasma TV with Freesat HD (Installation Recommended) & Viera Cast

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice TV, 31 Jan 2010
I bought this about a month ago. Set-up was a doddle. Sound very good - even without 5.1 cinema etc. One thing that is a bit strange is that the picture warps on some programmes. I put this down to using an ordinary terrestrial aerial. I haven't got around to installing a dish yet - so if you buy this TV I suggest buying a dish at the same time. All in all I'm very pleased with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2010 12:51 AM GMT