Profile for Danielle > Reviews

Unrelated [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Hadley
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Unrelated, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Unrelated [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely loved this movie. Joanna Hogg's past as a photographer totally shines through - the film is beautiful to look at and has a slightly dreamlike quality. All the cast are excellent, especially a young Tom Hiddleston as the dangerously charming Oakley. Loved the extras, too, the interview with her was really interesting. I'd definitely recommend it.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 10.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Movie is brilliant but lack of love for non-blu ray people is not, 15 April 2013
Been waiting since I saw this at the movies to get my hands on the dvd so I can re watch and enjoy over and over again. I was even fine with knowing that the big extras would be on the extended edition to come out later in the year.

However - really annoyed that the dvd does not even come with the excellent (and widely viewable online) Peter Jackson production videos - they are saved solely for the blu-ray edition! Really dislike the major studios constantly bullying us into having to buy whatever format they want us to buy. I'm happy with standard dvd and dont want to go and buy a blu-ray player! Grrr

The movie is great though and I'm looking forward to watching it again.