Profile for Bridie > Reviews

Nail Tek Mini Crystal File with Pink Case
Nail Tek Mini Crystal File with Pink Case
Offered by Ella Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Nov 2014
Brilliant. Makes an ideal stocking filler for almost any girl. At first it feels horrible like scrapping nails down a chalk board but this feeling goes the more you use it. The case is a bit waftey which is my ownly reason for 4 stars and it rattles around it inside so need to be gentle with it as its glass. Despite this ive ordered another one for myself and a long one for another christmas present

New Eyes
New Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it!, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: New Eyes (Audio CD)
love it love it love it love it love it love it

Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs
by M. J. Benton

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for dinosaur lovers, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
Book turned up not in the best condition, the front cover was scratched with a £25 sticker stuck on the front and worn away. The book its self under the cover and the pages were in a fine condition though luckily. The book itself lacks any direction and purely tells you about every dinosaur you could ever think of.

Targus AWE8001EU Lap Chill Pro USB Powered Cooling Mat for Upto 17 inch Laptops
Targus AWE8001EU Lap Chill Pro USB Powered Cooling Mat for Upto 17 inch Laptops

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not use for gaming, 24 Aug 2014
This product does not fit 17" laptops well as stated, my 17.3" laptop overhangs by and inch or more either side and I worry about it sliding off when I fully prop up the stand. The fans are weak, but they do make a difference, even if the only difference is that the fans on the side of my laptop don't get covered while on the stand. It will be fine for most things other than prolonged periods of gaming.

MSI GE70 2PC-037UK Apache 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop
MSI GE70 2PC-037UK Apache 17.3-inch Gaming Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 May 2014
I bought this laptop about a month ago and its really really great.
First of all, its a lovely looking laptop and it feels well made. The keyboard is amazing and its totally customisable aswell as the quality of it is really lovely and NOT flimsy like many laptops. (The keyboard is made by steelseries though)
The touch pad I'm finding hard to get used to as its really stiff to click but I always plug a mouse in anyway.
It is really fast but I really hate windows 8/8.1.. i downloaded something to bipass the start screen.

Sony MDRZX300W.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDRZX300W.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Picsio

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 8 May 2014
I wouldn't say they are the best quality by any means but they are really good for what you pay for and I would be prepared to pay more. Only thing is, my head seems to be really small and even when these are the smallest they go they are still a little to large.
I've had these about a year now and they are still fine and the cable is still perfectly in tact (i use these almost every day on my laptop for gaming and music) but the connection between my laptop and these inst that good any more and when its knocked will stop working... but i'm sure for the time I've had them this is reasonable.

FoneM8® - HTC Desire C Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 8 May 2014
Hard to apply but once you've managed it its great and fits well. Defiantly a must have, I change my cover ever few months or when they become to scratched or dirty.

Samrick S Wave Hydro Gel Protective Case with Screen Protector, Microfiber Cloth for HTC Desire C - Clear Transparent

2.0 out of 5 stars Protective but bulky, 8 May 2014
Fits well, defiantly very protective.
I don't use it any more because i felt it was to bulky to put in my jeans pocket but if I'm going out somewhere where I might need to give my phone more protection I will use it

Shop4 Micro / Mini USB In Car Charger Travel Adapter for HTC Desire C Mobile phone
Offered by Accessoryworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Useable, 8 May 2014
For a cheap charger it works fine, it is a bit wobbly when I plug it into my car but it still charges fine.

HTC Hard Shell Case for Desire C - Clear
HTC Hard Shell Case for Desire C - Clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay!, 8 May 2014
I don't think its really that protective, I drop my phone a lot and the case just flys off in a different direction but im sure it still gives it some protection. Fits really well though.

Page: 1 | 2