Profile for Jodie > Reviews

Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Offered by 2 UR DOOR

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a week, 8 Nov. 2014
Broke after a week, cheap is not the way to go.

The Princess Bride - Special Edition [DVD]
The Princess Bride - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cary Elwes

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 10 of my childhood, 8 Nov. 2014
My nieces and nephews have all watched this. It has everything. If you haven't watched it just buy it, don't think about it.

Keeping Mum [DVD]
Keeping Mum [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Underrated, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Keeping Mum [DVD] (DVD)
Such a great almost unknown film. It's funny, quirky and romantic. I adore this film.

Panache Sports Women's Bra, Cobalt, Size: 34G
Panache Sports Women's Bra, Cobalt, Size: 34G

3.0 out of 5 stars Chaffing still, 8 Nov. 2014
Sports bras for big boob a a nightmare. I have gone through over 10 bras, no joke, to try and find one. It doesn't exsist. This bra is wonderful day to day use. It's supportive and comfortable but has the same issue of not being able to handle the movement. I now just wear a base layer and my bra over that... No more problems.

15cm Twisted Black Banana Hair Clip
15cm Twisted Black Banana Hair Clip
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Held my hair perfectly, 8 Nov. 2014
I used this for an 80s theme dress up day at work. I have long very thick hair and it held.

Linens Limited Terry Towelling Cotton Kitchen Tea Towels, Green/White, 3 Pack
Linens Limited Terry Towelling Cotton Kitchen Tea Towels, Green/White, 3 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars My fault for buying cheap, 8 Nov. 2014
My fault for buying cheap. These started falling apart as soon as I got them. They left fluff on the dishes even after a couple of washes.

The Jigsaw Man
The Jigsaw Man
by Paul Britton

5.0 out of 5 stars Teens must have, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Jigsaw Man (Paperback)
My mum made me read this years ago as used to leave the front door unlocked and all the curtains open at night. She did not wish to scare me but show me that what may seem to be nothing could be so much worse.

Paul Britton has worked on some of the biggest cases in the UK. In this book you gain more detail surrounding these cases, some of which made me put the book down and cry in to my hands (Jamie Bulger case).

It is very interesting how profiles work to catch people but also how they can lead police to look at the wrong man.

The West Wing - Complete Season 1-7 [DVD] [2006]
The West Wing - Complete Season 1-7 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see, 30 Sept. 2014
The best boxset I have watched. The writing is so clever and witty. I felt as though I worked in the Whithouse too by the end. Martin Sheen is divine. There were scenes I almost punched the air he was such a badass.

I watched these years ago so I must admit that the styling may seem dated to anyone who didn't catch it on TV but get past that and it is a true classic.

Allison Janney (CJ) was the character that grew the most and she should be doing so much more.

Gold round bottle tassel perfume atomizer 78ml
Gold round bottle tassel perfume atomizer 78ml
Offered by ELITE TRADER & ESSENTIAL ATOMIZER

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work., 30 Sept. 2014
Didn't work. It was a pain to get the perfume in and then to top it of the spray didn't work.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven
The Five People You Meet In Heaven
by Mitch Albom

5.0 out of 5 stars It stays with you, 30 Sept. 2014
Great book, only small so it won't take you an age but Mitch Albom really manages to get you gripped in this thought provoking book. It should be on one of the lists of to read before you die.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4