Profile for Jodie > Reviews

The Jigsaw Man
The Jigsaw Man
by Paul Britton

5.0 out of 5 stars Teens must have, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Jigsaw Man (Paperback)
My mum made me read this years ago as used to leave the front door unlocked and all the curtains open at night. She did not wish to scare me but show me that what may seem to be nothing could be so much worse.

Paul Britton has worked on some of the biggest cases in the UK. In this book you gain more detail surrounding these cases, some of which made me put the book down and cry in to my hands (Jamie Bulger case).

It is very interesting how profiles work to catch people but also how they can lead police to look at the wrong man.

The West Wing - Complete Season 1-7 [DVD] [2006]
The West Wing - Complete Season 1-7 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see, 30 Sep 2014
The best boxset I have watched. The writing is so clever and witty. I felt as though I worked in the Whithouse too by the end. Martin Sheen is divine. There were scenes I almost punched the air he was such a badass.

I watched these years ago so I must admit that the styling may seem dated to anyone who didn't catch it on TV but get past that and it is a true classic.

Allison Janney (CJ) was the character that grew the most and she should be doing so much more.

Gold round bottle tassel perfume atomizer 78ml
Gold round bottle tassel perfume atomizer 78ml
Offered by ELITE TRADER & ESSENTIAL ATOMIZER

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work., 30 Sep 2014
Didn't work. It was a pain to get the perfume in and then to top it of the spray didn't work.

The Five People You Meet In Heaven
The Five People You Meet In Heaven
by Mitch Albom

5.0 out of 5 stars It stays with you, 30 Sep 2014
Great book, only small so it won't take you an age but Mitch Albom really manages to get you gripped in this thought provoking book. It should be on one of the lists of to read before you die.

Cabin Max Backpack Flight Approved Carry On Bag Massive 44 litre Travel Hand Luggage 55x40x20 cm (Yellow)
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars I went to Corfu for a week with this beauty!, 30 Sep 2014
I went to Corfu for a week with this beauty, it was roomy, has plenty of pockets. It is very spacious and being so light means you get to use your full allowance on the plane.

Well made and my mum loved it so much I had to buy her one too.

1000 Mile 1187 Tactel Anklet Sock White Ladies -  Medium 6 - 8.5 UK
1000 Mile 1187 Tactel Anklet Sock White Ladies - Medium 6 - 8.5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best out there, 30 Sep 2014
Not as good as other 1000 mile socks. I still got blisters with these ones when running but I can use them for walking.

1000 Mile Men's Fusion Anklet Sock - White/Grey, Medium (6-8.5UK)
1000 Mile Men's Fusion Anklet Sock - White/Grey, Medium (6-8.5UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running socks ever!!!, 30 Sep 2014
I have never had a blister with these socks. I have used other socks that claim to be 1000 mile socks that have not worked. I bulk buy them when theyre on offer. Great for long walks too.

After suffering with giant blisters that prevented me from running (unless they occur while I run, I am unable to push through the pain) I decided I would have to spend a bit more and get some decent socks. Other than your trainers I do believe good socks are the best thing you can invest your money in.

Zensah Leg Sleeves-Red-S/M
Zensah Leg Sleeves-Red-S/M
Offered by eoutlet-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite baggy, wish I had picked a smaller size., 30 Sep 2014
They're fine but I don't feel as though they're doing all that much. I have gone back to using tubigrips after my run for some compression.

Ronhill Women's Trail Twin Short - Black/Plum, Size 12
Ronhill Women's Trail Twin Short - Black/Plum, Size 12

2.0 out of 5 stars The cycle short part rides up, 30 Sep 2014
I love Ronhill sportswear and during the summer months I wanted some shorts that wouldn't ride up. Capris were still too hot. I was hoping that maybe the riding up of shorts was just something that happened if you got cheap shorts. I am not comfortable running with just short shorts so these were meant to be a good comprimise.

They look fab on but within 100 yards I was pulling the shorts back in to place. Some sites I have seen have said this happens when you buy shorts that are too tight but I ordered a size true to my own.

I will still by Ronhill products as they are well made but unless they are compression I will be staying away from shorts.

MadCase® Ultra Thin Apple iPhone 5c Transparent Clear Air light case cover with Stylus pen and screen protector
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 Nov 2013
The pen worked on my phone unlike some of the other reviews but the screen covers almost made my smash the phone against the wall! I could not cover the screen without getting bubbles of air all over it, no matter how slowly I did it or how many credit cards I used to attempt to smooth them out... so I gave up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3