Profile for Mrs. S. M. Handyside > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. M. Han...

Mrs. S. M. Handyside

Page: 1 | 2
14-17 Inch Purple Embossed RETRO Leather Design Whippet Greyhound Collar 3 Sizes
Offered by Dog Collars Online

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a beautiful colour. My lurcher is black so the collar ..., 8 Mar. 2015
It is a beautiful colour. My lurcher is black so the collar shows up really well. It is a bit hard but will soften with use. Very good value for money. The packaging though was unbelieveable as it arrived in a huge cardboard box which wuld hld 50+ collars!!

Tennis / Golfer's Elbow Support with Removable Pressure Pad by Neo Physio
Tennis / Golfer's Elbow Support with Removable Pressure Pad by Neo Physio
Offered by Supports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Mar. 2015
It has helped already which I am very surprised about.

TEEPEE ONLINE® AUTUMN FLOWERS HARD CASE COVER PLUS SCREEN PROTECTOR for IPHONE 3 3G 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 30 Jan. 2014
Ideally had wanted one with lurcher on but failed to find one. This cover is lovely though and already has lots of compliments. Easy to find phone now which is a bonus. For the price and quick delivery this company cant be faulted.

BRIO BRI-33404 Rail Farm Train
BRIO BRI-33404 Rail Farm Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite xmas gift, 30 Jan. 2014
My grandson has had lots of enjoyment with this lovely set. Well made. Will def buy him more sets when it is his birthday.

Scot-Petshop Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags (Dog Poo Bag/Dog Waste Bags) x 500, Eco Friendly, Bulk Buy
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Poop Bags, 30 Jan. 2014
These bags do the job. Non perfumed. Come packaged in 50s so easy to keep in car. Biodegradable which I am pleased about. Easy to open. Strong enough for purpose too. I have 5 medium sized dogs.

PEACOCK feathers Pattern beaded Sequin Evening BAG (Green)
PEACOCK feathers Pattern beaded Sequin Evening BAG (Green)
Offered by Maclog

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching., 9 Sept. 2013
Bag arrived very quickly and I was very pleased with the look. My daughters both loved it too so dont expect to have it for long!

Absolute Unisex Bar / Waiters Apron - Black - One Size
Absolute Unisex Bar / Waiters Apron - Black - One Size
Offered by Camlab UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 9 Sept. 2013
Just what I wanted for work. I would recommend to anyone who needs to store "bits and pieces" to have on hand.

The Right Way to Keep Chickens
The Right Way to Keep Chickens
by Virginia Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken beginner, 15 Nov. 2012
This is written for the novice chicken keeper. Found it very helpful indeed and after reading it have now taken the step into keeping chickens in our backgarden. Recommend the book and the chickens!

BBD Whippet Deluxe Collar, Red
BBD Whippet Deluxe Collar, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 31 Oct. 2012
Both of my lurchers needed new collars and after doing some research decided to order from this supplier. I ordered 4pm on Friday and the collars were with me by 9.15am the next day. These collars are slightly padded and the quality of the leather is good considering how little they cost. My daughter was visiting and she agreed about the quality and plans to order too. The red looks really good on my black lurcher - thoroughly recommend it.

Tommy's War: A First World War Diary 1913-1918
Tommy's War: A First World War Diary 1913-1918
by Thomas Cairns Livingstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish war experience, 22 Mar. 2011
After watching the Antiques Road Show I became very interested in reading these diaries. I was not disappointed and found out so much about the first world war from someone who never actually made it to the war himself. The added attraction was the wonderful drawings and handwriting intermingled with normal text. I enjoyed the scottish words as it reminded me of my father's accent - it was as if he was speaking. It is an easy enjoyable read.

Page: 1 | 2