ARRAY(0xac2be4e0)

Profile for kazzio > Reviews

Content by kazzio

kazzio

Page: 1 | 2
1 Roll 48mm x 5m double sided tape heavy duty aggressive adhesion rugs craft carpet
Offered by Direct Discount
Price: 3.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work!, 5 Mar 2013
Used this to stop a rug slipping around on a real wood floor but it was useless! Unfortunately it has now been discarded to the bits & bobs box until I can find another use for it; a waste of money!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2013 5:32 PM GMT

Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag
Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Reclaim your bath!, 25 Aug 2010
Very useful little bag for putting all my daughter junk . . ur em I mean toys in instead of having them all over the bathroom. Quick and easy to install and easy to access the contents. A very good buy

Hippychick Keep Sock On's Baby Footwear (White) 1xPair - 0-6 Months
Hippychick Keep Sock On's Baby Footwear (White) 1xPair - 0-6 Months
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Aug 2010
These socks on are brilliant, not even my determined daughter was able to remove her socks when she was wearing these. Everybody comments on what a wonderful idea they are. Brilliant, go get yourself some and keep your babies feet warm and stop loosing socks!!

Grobag Chair Harness Retro Stripe
Grobag Chair Harness Retro Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars The seat you can take anywhere!, 25 Aug 2010
This truly is a very portable babyseat. It fits neatly into my bag so I have a seat for my daughter wherever i go. It fits most chairs and is quick and easy to set-up. My daughter is pretty happy in it amd I am happy that she is secure. A great little invention and good value for money.

Meripac Complete Window Feeder
Meripac Complete Window Feeder
Offered by The Colour Hut
Price: 11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!, 25 Aug 2010
This review is from: Meripac Complete Window Feeder
Brought this for a christmas gift for my parents and they love it. They have fitted it onto their dining room window and after a short period of time for the birds to get used to it, it is now frequented by a number of garden birds which you are able to watch clearly and quite closely. A great value for money gift i thought.

Miffy Loop Rattle Pink Plush
Miffy Loop Rattle Pink Plush
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Miffy, 25 Aug 2010
This was one of the first rattles that my daughter had and managed to hold on to herself. It is very soft so even when she clouts herself in the face/over the head with it in excitment, she has never been hurt. Miffy has been shown lots of baby/toddler love and is still looking beautiful (even after a few spins in the washing machine). A great gift for any new baby.

Taf Toys Three In One Curiosity Gym
Taf Toys Three In One Curiosity Gym
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best baby throw, 25 Aug 2010
I love this baby gym/mat. I have wooden floors in my house so wanted a good size mat for my baby to roll around on and this one is massive. It isnt that thick but thick enough to soften any falls my daughter has and to feel comfortable to lie on. We used it as a gym for a few months but removed the bar when my daughter starter to pull herself up on it (as instructed). The toys that came with it have been shown lots of baby and now toddler love. It is beautifully bright and decorative. Quite importantly it is machine washable and has kept it vibrate look. I still use the mat almost daily for my daughter to play on and she always gives a big smile of excitement when i throw it out over the floor, think its almost like a comfort blanket now she is a toddler.

Beaba 4pk Food Containers
Beaba 4pk Food Containers

3.0 out of 5 stars Do you really need them?, 25 Aug 2010
I brought these to compliment my baby cook steamer but have not really used them much. While i have used the steamer almost every day and love it, i have never really had a need for these other than defrosting the very occassional meal and measuring milk in. They are pretty sturdy and are still in my cupboard looking good, but feel I could have done with out them at a cost of around 13 (if my memory is correct?)

Baby GoGo All Terrain Kit Bag (Putty)
Baby GoGo All Terrain Kit Bag (Putty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 25 Aug 2010
I have been using this bag for about a year now and am mostly please with it. I can fit most of what I need to carry around with me in it ok and it has a few compartments and pockets to seperate everything out. I never used the side pockets for bottles but use them for nappy sacks as it is easy to access them in a hurry! It looks pretty sylish and is a very reasonable cost compared to some changing bags on the market. It has been thrown around quite a bit and is still intact and looks cleans. The large long (adjustable) strap makes it easy to carry over your arms/across your chest or around your neck if in desperation when trying to carry a wriggling baby!

Breastflow 5 oz / 148 ml Bottle
Breastflow 5 oz / 148 ml Bottle

3.0 out of 5 stars breast is best!, 25 Aug 2010
Brought this to try to get my daughter on to a bottle for occassional feeds but it didnt do the job. In fairness it seems like an ok product but my daughter just wouldnt go for it (or the 3 other makes/designs I tried so cant really blame this particular design) Later found out that they sell the same item in TK Max for a lot cheaper so being though i never got any use from it, i wish i had got from there!

Page: 1 | 2