Profile for Mr > Reviews

Content by Mr

Mr (London, United Kingdom)

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle All-Purpose Knife
Kitchen Devils Lifestyle All-Purpose Knife
Offered by kitchen essentials

2.0 out of 5 stars much larger than my original and is not as useful., 17 May 2016
I already own a kitchen devil knife which I have had for years - thought I would treat myself to another one as I use it everyday but when this one arrived it is not the same. much larger than my original and is not as useful.

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Tomato Knife 302451

Good Housekeeping Cooking for Crowds: Recipes for Every Occasion, for 6 to 100
Good Housekeeping Cooking for Crowds: Recipes for Every Occasion, for 6 to 100
by Good Housekeeping Institute

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 May 2016
great ideas for family gatherings

Colleer Women's Winter Warm Fur Knit Knitted Bobble Pom Beanie Bobble Baggy Crochet Ski Cap Hat
Offered by colleer

5.0 out of 5 stars love my new beanie but the weather turned warmer as ..., 17 May 2016
love my new beanie but the weather turned warmer as soon as it arrived so will have to wait until next winter to wear it

Cherry Go Max 750mg 90 Capsules - High Strength Freeze Dried Montmorency Cherries - UK Manufactured to GMP for Consistent High Quality
Offered by Troo Health Care

4.0 out of 5 stars fingers crossed, 17 May 2016
I have been taking these tablets for over a month now but i am pleased to say that the pain in my big toe seems to be improving - fingers crossed!!!!

QuietComfort® 15 headphones - Black with  - Silver accents
QuietComfort® 15 headphones - Black with - Silver accents

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but they are great, 19 Nov. 2010
As other reviews have said, if you are reading this review you will be probably be agonising over paying the price of these headphone. I kept going back to the Bose display at my local retailer and every time was blown away by how much back ground noise they seemed to cut out but being a cynic I just put it down to the "display" being set up to maximise the Bose experience and so I spent the best part of 3 months keep talking myself out of it.

In that time ordered the Sennheiser and Philips at £128 & £85 respectively on Amazon on the basis that if they were cheaper I would be prepared to put up with some background noise. I found the Sennheiser's uncomfortable and a little too big, but the Philips were very comfortable. With each I also tried to replicate being on a plane by playing the sound of an aircraft over the PC to see how much background noise got through and in both cases there was some to a greater or lesser extent.

I like the Philips but in the end I ordered the Bose on Amazon and did the same test and they cut out almost 100% of the background noise even when the PC speakers were turned up to a level that would be more than you would get on a plane. OK this was not a very scientific experiment but it did help me to establish that the Bose performed much better than the others and in my mind at least justified paying the extra money. The Philips went back the next day!

Amazons return policy was first class as always, so if you are in doubt order them - and make your own mind up.