Profile for Mecca > Reviews

GCSE English Text Guide - Of Mice & Men
GCSE English Text Guide - Of Mice & Men
by CGP Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 Sep 2014
I bought this in advance for GCSE English its not used anymore "Doh".

Dictionary of British Sign Language: Compiled by the British Deaf Association
Dictionary of British Sign Language: Compiled by the British Deaf Association
by David Brien

5.0 out of 5 stars A"BIG"help, 6 Sep 2014
A big big help and I don't just mean because its so big it had to be dropped in by parachute. It even has a written sign language as part of the dictionary! I'm starting level 2 bsl in a week so I'm doing a bit of brain soak. The pictures are of real people showing the signs very clearly.Along with very clear instructions to achieve the sign demonstrated. The book also states with the sign, regional differences which I advise "newbies" not to get ahead of your teacher and turn up with a story full of new signs taken from a book eager to show off. Firstly the rest of the class won't know what your on about and secondly you could be learning a sign from a different region its surprising how many differences there are. good luck and I'm sure this book will be of great help.

Black Portable Hard Zipper Case Box Eye Glasses Sunglass Bag w Carabiner Hook
Black Portable Hard Zipper Case Box Eye Glasses Sunglass Bag w Carabiner Hook
Offered by Europe Deal (Ship From Hong Kong)

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought this would be great to hang off my backpack and keep me from ..., 6 Sep 2014
I thought this would be great to hang off my backpack and keep me from loosing my(mountain bike) glasses as I did, hanging them around my neck. They were ok for a coupe of uses but went to get my glasses out the other day and they were in two pieces.

Scott Womens Sky 3/4 Loose Fit Black Cycling Shorts with Detachable Padded Knickers
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars They came in just a few days "brilliant" but I'm a size 12 (spot on 12) and as usual the sizes are like like knickers ie, 9 Aug 2014
I needed new bike shorts desperately as I'd just ripped half the leg off my last remaining ones doing an unexpected wheelie on the Yorkshire moors !! They came in just a few days "brilliant" but I'm a size 12 (spot on 12) and as usual the sizes are like like knickers ie..10/12 and 12/14 so being a disappointed expert at trying shorts in specialized bike shops I presumed they, just like all the others would be on the small side so went for the 12/14 WRONG they are on the BIG side. They have adjusters in the waist which is brill especially if your having a "fat" week but they are big around the hips and baggy on the belly also we girls like a bit of a snazzy logo or something they're as plain as.The inner knickers are good they would probably cost the same amount as your shorts if you bought them on their own. The foam padding is thick and will absorb shocks especially if you have a hard tail bike like me but the padding is a bit wide and feels comfortable in a sitting stance(practiced on an invisible bike) but standing it digs in the top of the legs and under the butt. I have to keep mine as I'm out on my bike today so I'll just tie my jacket around my waist and at least there won't be any "muffin top". Happy MTB .

G.I. Joe: Retaliation [DVD]
G.I. Joe: Retaliation [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dwayne Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars this looks like its going to be good" spoke too soon, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: G.I. Joe: Retaliation [DVD] (DVD)
My first words were "hey!this looks like its going to be good" spoke too soon. After 15 mins it had changed to "get the blinking thing off and we"ll watch something decent". Apart from different gadgets it was the same old rehashed" gung ho" story line. But I have a saying when it comes to films "you have to make your own mind up because every ones taste is different".

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The glasses look good I ride a mountain bike and they do protect ..., 3 Aug 2014
I don't think I'll be needing the explosion-proof bit unless I'm riding past a cow that had been out the night before!!! The glasses look good I ride a mountain bike and they do protect your eyes from mud,bugs and stones.The negatives are they are a bit uncomfortable on the nose and the hinges are plastic so you just have to open and close them with a bit of care.They're great for the price,I've lost so many in the middle of nowhere,some quite expensive so I'm a happy girl.

Amybria Vintage Silver Plated Tibetan Black Oval Turquoise Lace Carved Bib Pendent Statement Necklace Earrings Set
Offered by AMYBRIA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED HONG KONG

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the earrings but the pendant is quite big, 3 Aug 2014
I like the earrings but the pendant is quite big! thats just me other people will like that I'm sure.I can still use the necklace to hang a pendant of my choice so I'm very happy and the price is great.

Sahara Silver Bedspread Throwover, 200cm x 230cm, Silver / Grey Crinkle Taffeta Effect

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour and quality. I've seen reviews that it ..., 30 July 2014
Lovely colour and quality.I've seen reviews that it wasn't big enough to fit a double bed let alone a king size!!!! I don't know where they buy their beds but I have a standard double and it More than covers it.

The Amazing Spider-Man (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
The Amazing Spider-Man (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Andrew Garfield
Offered by Sent2u

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a bad choice of movie, 29 July 2014
Blinking heck!!! On and on and on" yawn" but having said that the film" was" rubbish but the quality and delivery was brill and I will buy from the seller again no probs.Just a bad choice of movie.

SODIAL(R) Metal Ring Handlebar Bell Alarm Horn Sound for Bike Bicycle Cycling Black
Offered by ULTRA TOP

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my bike and its a" GOOD" one but I ..., 29 July 2014
GOSH the price! can't go wrong.I love my bike and its a" GOOD" one but I begrudge spending a fortune on a bell.My one criteria is it must NOT be metal on metal (scratch my handle bars) no! its plastic grip is o.k.Its a hell of a lot cheaper than the bike shops and it'll save my embarrassment shouting "ding ding" .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4