ARRAY(0xad0468dc)

Profile for Mr. Kr Stonebank > Reviews

Content by Mr. Kr Stonebank

Mr. Kr Stonebank "krs166" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Maxiscan MS309 Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader
Maxiscan MS309 Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader
Offered by Euromart (UK Royal Mail Post)
Price: 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars OBD 11 Scanner, 5 Feb 2014
Great tool for the price and have used it very successfully once on MK11 Mondeo and it worked fine. A must have tool to have in your garage arsenal considering how much an auto electrician charges before he even plugs his gizmo in. If you use it once then it's paid for itself twice over, and you be suprised how many people want to borrow it.

Sekonda Ladies Strap Watch 4027
Sekonda Ladies Strap Watch 4027
Offered by Gold Bar Watches
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies watch, 5 Feb 2014
Needed a cheap (ish) but quality watch for someone, and this is it. Works fine looks good a win win.

OBD OBD2 16 Pin Connector Diagnostic Adapter for BMW 20 Pin
OBD OBD2 16 Pin Connector Diagnostic Adapter for BMW 20 Pin
Offered by Racksoy
Price: 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Pre 1995 E32 BMW, 5 Feb 2014
Bought this in conjunction with the OBD11 to try and access a fault code on my 1992 735i E32 and it was a bargain. However, it didn’t work because my car is a OBD1, but I already knew this and took a chance for the price.
Still happy with it and if I use it successfully just once, it has paid for itself ten times over.
Highly recommend for any BWM owner.

HS100 Hoover Bags
HS100 Hoover Bags
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Hoover Bags, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: HS100 Hoover Bags
These are for an aging vacuum but stikll managed to find them on here. Arrived loose in envelope but thats fine and work as they should . Good deal and happy with the purcase

Limit Men's Round Black Strap Watch 5411.24 With Dark Grey Dial
Limit Men's Round Black Strap Watch 5411.24 With Dark Grey Dial
Offered by tictocwatches
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens watch, 7 May 2013
Bought this for my 17 year old son as he goes through watches like ,well I am sure you know. He thinks it is great ,loves the styling and the easy read face, and how robust it is when he drops it !!! Up till now it has been a great buy. Tempting fate and I know I shoudnt have said that.

The Annual 15 Years
The Annual 15 Years
Offered by SDM Retail LTD
Price: 5.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Another MoS annual, 7 May 2013
This review is from: The Annual 15 Years (Audio CD)
Not for me. All the songs I like are there ,it's just there on different disks, which is not a problem as I usually make a compilation anyway.

XX Twenty Years
XX Twenty Years
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Another MoS best of, 7 May 2013
This review is from: XX Twenty Years (Audio CD)
I have bought loads of these “Best Of” and I must say this one does come close to the best of the bunch. Although I am not a fan of the chill out or smooth stuff, but the other CD's compensate for this small annoyance.
Great if you want ot make a compilation for the car or head phones plug in.

Black Retro 80'S Aviator Unisex Wayfarer Sunglasses
Black Retro 80'S Aviator Unisex Wayfarer Sunglasses
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 1.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of shades, 7 May 2013
Bought these as I had lost one pair and broken my spare pair and didnt want to pay a fortune for replacements. Chose these as I had similar before, and for the money and the styling there are a bargain. They do what the more expensive glasses do and are a larger lens which covers the peripheral version, which is very important when driving or cycling, in my opinion.
Well pleased and highly recommended.

Ibiza 1991-2009
Ibiza 1991-2009
Price: 13.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Ibiza 1991 - 2009, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: Ibiza 1991-2009 (Audio CD)
I have bought dozens of these so called "The very Best of " and have always felt a little disappointed, but this set is by far the best mix of the period . I like the mix of old school stuff and the more modern and would recommend this if you are also looking for the real best of.

Anthems Disco
Anthems Disco
Price: 10.34

4.0 out of 5 stars MofS Anthems Disco, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: Anthems Disco (Audio CD)
Excellent compilation of this type music some I like and some not so.However, with a little work I have compressed this down to two CD's and MP3 Player which suit me.
Highly recommended