Profile for dimebar > Reviews

Grangers 2-IN-1 Cleaner 60 ML
Grangers 2-IN-1 Cleaner 60 ML
Offered by Salveo Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 April 2014
Product works wonderfully with my Gore tex jacket. So easy and simply to use. Simply pour into washing machine detergent draw, set temperature and away you go

ADSL Cable Premium Quality / Gold-Plated Contact Pen / High-Speed Internet Broadband / Router or Modem to RJ11 Telephone Socket or Microfilter 10m White
Offered by BulbsTubes

2.0 out of 5 stars Cable confusion and it's all my fault apparently., 30 April 2014
"item arrived within delivery time frame. However item description did not specify if cable was two or four pin connection. Contacted seller who rather abruptly informed me that it was up to me to specify which sort of connection to have (as if I knew) and that it was all Amazons fault for not providing an accurate product description. That said, the product works as well as should be expected."

Official Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit - Black (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit - Black (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 27 Feb 2014
Well my son is grateful anyway. Xbox controller gobbles up the batteries as you know. This product fits the bill

Kitchen Essential Durable Plastic Collapsible Colander - Stylish Red and Black Design - Save Space in Your Kitchen (Pack of 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little item, 22 Feb 2014
Folds away tidy. Great little item, functional. Takes up very little room.Well worth the money. Pleased with this purchase. Thanks

Sky+HD Remote Control sealed in Official Sky Branded Retail Packaging, including Duracell Batteries and Manual - SKY120

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does, 22 Jan 2014
My old remote was getting a bit tatty. The back up button was temperamental to say the least. I placed an order for this remote as this IS the genuine Sky+HD remote that comes with your sky+HD box. It's also several quid cheaper than purchasing it from Sky, Currys, Argos etc.

It does everything it's supposed to do. Job done!

Provado Lawn Grub Killer 10 sachets
Provado Lawn Grub Killer 10 sachets

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, but at what cost?, 26 Sep 2013
Well I applied this product to my 100sq metre lawn using a watering can this time last year. So far so good. No sign of leatherjacket or any pesky grub infestation.

However it pains me to say, you can probably get this product cheaper on eBay.

GENUINE Hotpoint Tumble Dryer Float C00195866
GENUINE Hotpoint Tumble Dryer Float C00195866
Offered by Electrics Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does, 7 July 2013
It does the job it's supposed to do and saved me a bloody fortune for NOT having to call out a Hotpoint service engineer.

Rail Atlas Great Britain & Ireland 13th edition
Rail Atlas Great Britain & Ireland 13th edition
by S K Baker

4.0 out of 5 stars As you'd expect, 7 July 2013
I had the "forth" edition mouldering away on my bookshelf. Time for an update I thought to myself. The book was as you'd expect. Very high standard, clearly labeled and easy to understand.

Mini Car Auto Fresh Air Purifier Oxygen Bar Ionizer
Mini Car Auto Fresh Air Purifier Oxygen Bar Ionizer
Offered by LTZmart

2.0 out of 5 stars Does it work?, 7 July 2013
Item arrived after ten days shipping from Hong Kong. I placed it into my power point in my car to test it. The unit emitted a nice blue light and that was that. Not sure if it did anything else. For the price, what did I expect?

DIGIFLEX Professional Watch Opener Tool for Repair and Repairs. CaseWrench Kit Battery
Offered by Digiflex

2.0 out of 5 stars How does it work?, 7 July 2013
Item arrived in a sealed clear plastic bag. The tool and other bits were contained in a grey plastic box. It had Chinese ( I think it was Chinese ) writing on the box. There were no instructions on how to use this tool.

I thinks YouTube might have to help.

Page: 1 | 2