Profile for k m worth > Reviews

Content by k m worth

k m worth

Bling String Lights,Bluesim® Solar Powered 100 LEDs 12M 8 Flash Modes Fairy LED String Lights Lighting Waterproof -- Garden Outdoor Indoor Party Christmas Decoration Lights Warm White
Offered by BoltonDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars bought these lights and was so pleased with them when they arrived, 19 July 2016
bought these lights and was so pleased with them when they arrived. put them up along the fence in my garden and they came on the first night. they looked really lovely. However after just a matter of weeks they stopped working so I checked to see if the battery needed replacing. On opening the back I could see a wire had come away so they are now useless, very cheaply made I guess.

Folding Compact & Portable Table Top Mini Ironing Board - Yellow & Green Flowers
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars If I am honest this item is dangerous., 12 Feb. 2016
This item isn't designed well from a safety point of view as when the iron is placed in the metal resting shelf the ironing board tips up. Luckily I hadn't plugged the iron in and as the board tipped I had to catch the iron before it hit the floor. If the iron had been on, well who knows. My iron is only small and light weight so a bigger iron would be even worse. If you have a small amount of storage then the ironing board is a good idea I suppose but if I had known the board tips up I wouldn't have bought it. Now I have it and have used it to iron two shirts I will keep it as I cant be bothered to return to be honest, but be careful when you use it. It is a good idea in theory. Also just to add all four of the plastic feet were split and I had to selloptape them on as they slipped off the legs when I unfolded them to stand the ironing board up for use. The metal legs would definitely scratch a wooden surface without the plastic feet on so check them when you get the ironing board out the box.

WOMENS ELLA BUTTON TOGGLE FULLY FUR LINED SNUGG SNOW WARM WINTER BOOTS ANKLE FLAT LADIES BLACK TOGGLE SIZE 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, order them without any worries., 22 Feb. 2013
These boots arrived very quick. I ordered a size 4, my usual size and the fit is perfect. Once you put your foot in them it really is hard to take them off. I am amazed at how comfortable they really are and so cosey and warm too. The sole feels sturdy and would probably have good grip although I havent walked on slippy paths yet but the sole has good tred. Amazed at the price for what you get and they look really nice too. Try them I dont think you would regret it, I certainly havent.

Goodmans Freeview Automatic Set Up and Auto Retune Twin Scart Digital Set Top Box
Offered by DIRECT 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 27 Jun. 2012
The set top box is very easy to set up. I was very supprised at how small it was when I opened the box. With in 5 minutes it had tuned itself in and was working. If I had to find a negative it would be that the remote is small and pressing up and down the channels by the arrow keys is a bit tricky.People with larger hands may find it more fiddly to do. But a good purchase for the money.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Blue
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Blue
Offered by Kryonet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars apple ipod shuffle, 14 Feb. 2010
my son loves his shuffle. bought it and used it almost straight away. easy to use. simple instructions, my daughter bought one for herself after seeing how impressed my son was with his. would recommend this item.

Woodworm EVA Dartboard Square Surround
Woodworm EVA Dartboard Square Surround

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 14 Feb. 2010
vey good idea, simple to fit like a jigsaw around the dart board. saves the surrounding area from being marked.