Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "nothingsfound"

Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish TAUPE MODEL - House of Gelish Collection - 15ml (.5oz)
Offered by US international service

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold!, 24 July 2015
Looks gold rather than beige.

Harmony Gelish All About the Glow - I'm Brighter Than You - 15ml
Harmony Gelish All About the Glow - I'm Brighter Than You - 15ml
Offered by Ella Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful!, 24 July 2015
Really nice but a much stronger colour than it looks! Great for beach toes.

Covermark Face Sample Kit
Covermark Face Sample Kit
Offered by The Garden Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Covermark Face Sample Kit (Misc.)
Product was great, video not very helpful for what I wanted.

Life for Rent
Life for Rent
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars Dido - Life For Rent. Bloomin' marvellous., 20 Feb. 2004
This review is from: Life for Rent (Audio CD)
I fell in love with Here With Me and Thank You, tracks from No Angel, the minute I heard them, as did everyone I expect. At the risk of sounding arrogant, the two songs I mention by name are the two that may be argued to be the most over-played. Even so, it was a very tough first album to follow up, but of course Dido did not disappoint.
Both albums are reasonably similar - even down to the album covers. Dido has not tried anything dramatically different, but why should she? The odd Porstishead-like trippy beats and smooth acoustic guitar rhythms are what Dido does, and I don’t think it’s possible for anyone to say she's not good at what she does.
Life For Rent was the first Dido album I bought out of the two because I wanted something to sing along to in the car; to relax to but that gave me some stimulation, a metaphorical tightening of my bra straps to give me some emotional uplift. Life For Rent is calm, melodic, and impossible to turn off half way through. The sweet harmonies and emotive yet slightly dark lyrics make you really think about what you’re listening to. Dido has produced a superb addition to any CD collection. I don't want to give this album a kind of 'use', but weather it’s to play while you chill out in the garden on a summer evening or create a relaxed atmosphere at a dinner party, Dido - Life For Rent, certainly fits the bill. I love it.