ARRAY(0xa17a3e94)

Keep Calm and Carry On (Red) Fine China Mug - Boxed mug
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool mug, 1 Nov 2013
Very cool, great quality, I had bought it for myself, but it can be a great gift. Packed in a matching box. I recommend it!

OUTWELL FIELD REPAIR KIT GUARD CAMPING/CAMP TENT MAT/AIRBED NEW
OUTWELL FIELD REPAIR KIT GUARD CAMPING/CAMP TENT MAT/AIRBED NEW
Offered by Outdoor Value
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great airbed, 1 Nov 2013
I used it to fix the airbed and it worked very well. Easy to use and very cheap as well! Very happy with this product

Keep Calm & Drink Coffee Fine China Mug in Presentation Gift Box
Keep Calm & Drink Coffee Fine China Mug in Presentation Gift Box
Offered by Chic Gifts
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool mug, 21 May 2013
Very cool mug, of good quality. Can be a nice gift for any coffee lover, packed in a matching box.

Homescapes - 100% Recycled Cotton Chindi Rug - 120 x 180 cm - 4 ft x 6 ft - Multi Coloured Stripes on White Base - Large Rug
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique rug, 21 May 2013
Great rug, very colourful. I've ordered it from France and it was delivered very quickly. The communication with the seller was great, too. I've asked for blue and red dominant coloured rug if possible and I am very pleased with the one that I've received. Would order again.

Percale White Double Fitted Sheet
Percale White Double Fitted Sheet
Offered by stansbargains
Price: 7.76

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Percale White Double Fitted Sheet
I've ordered 3 of them for the apartment that is going to be rented out for holiday makers. I've found them of very good quality, and of great price. Looks like washing them and ironing will be easy as well. Will be back in the future if more needed. Delivery extremely quick! Thanks!

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress 8 Cup Single Walled Stainless Steel Cafetiere
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress 8 Cup Single Walled Stainless Steel Cafetiere
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 20 Dec 2010
I've oredered it from France as I had troubles to find product like that there. It is exactly like on the picture and the description is very accurate. And I've received it within few days, which was excellent!!!