Profile for elaine hill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Kingpin: Book 2 (Cartel)
Kingpin: Book 2 (Cartel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2016
Fantastic read cannot wait to read the next book

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers Book 1)
Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2016
Loved it, book 2 waiting on the side lines, which I am sure will be just as good

The Billionaire's Obsession: The Complete Collection Boxed Set (Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever, Mine Completely) (The Billionaire's Obsession series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read - 2ill not comment on contents as sometimes ..., 14 Jan. 2016
Great read - 2ill not comment on contents as sometimes it gives the plot away and if anyone is like me they like to find out for themselves.

BLACK+DECKER EPC18CA 18V NiCd Cordless Drill Driver
BLACK+DECKER EPC18CA 18V NiCd Cordless Drill Driver

4.0 out of 5 stars Only given four stars because I purchased as a gift ..., 14 Jan. 2016
Only given four stars because I purchased as a gift and I don't know what the receipient thinks of it, as I have not asked as it was q requested gift so I presume he likes it.

Broken
Broken

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Broken (Kindle Edition)
Great read

The Lover's Surrender (No Exceptions)
The Lover's Surrender (No Exceptions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
Another good read. Well worth reading. Again a good bedtime read of holiday book.

Inflatable Travel Footrest - Therapeutic For Your Legs!
Inflatable Travel Footrest - Therapeutic For Your Legs!
Offered by General Stores Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, was not exactly as I had imagined and ..., 15 Dec. 2015
Disappointed, was not exactly as I had imagined and could not see how it would be of assistance to me, but some people may find it useful. You need a lot puff to blow up and strength to flatten I would imagine when letting it down, particularly if you leave it till the last minute to deflate if other items I have in the same material are anything to go by.

Club Prive Complete Series Box Set: Alpha Billionaire Romance
Club Prive Complete Series Box Set: Alpha Billionaire Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, could not put the book down, 15 Dec. 2015
Great read, could not put the book down. Not good when you are still reading at 3.00am in the morning because you are addicted to the story. Good holiday read. Will read again, which I normally do with books, read once and cannot get through them quick enough because I want to know the end and then read a second time more slowly and take it all in.

Kipling Womens Orleane Bp Shoulder Bag Plover Black
Kipling Womens Orleane Bp Shoulder Bag Plover Black

3.0 out of 5 stars The one for myself returned as I was a little disappointed with the flap part, 15 Dec. 2015
purchased two one for myself, the other for a neighbour. The one for myself returned as I was a little disappointed with the flap part.

Kipling Womens Delphin N Bp Shoulder Bag Moonscape Pr
Kipling Womens Delphin N Bp Shoulder Bag Moonscape Pr

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
Little disappointed, was smaller than anticipated but good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16