Profile for Stuart Cutler > Reviews

Content by Stuart Cutler

Stuart Cutler

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ID Card It 1 ID Card Holder and Lanyard Neck Strap With Metal Clip - (Black)
ID Card It 1 ID Card Holder and Lanyard Neck Strap With Metal Clip - (Black)
Offered by ID Card It

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!, 17 Jun. 2016
I bought this product for use in my role as an First Aider in St John Ambulance for displaying my volunteer ID.

In order to provide a fair review I have used this product before writing this review.

I found this product it be of great quality and is very hard wearing for the price!

Unfortunately their isn't much I can say other than the above as this is a very basic product.

I would recommend this product and buy again if required.

iPad Air 2 Case, SAVFY iPad 6 Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Apple iPad Air 2 Tablet, Rose Gold
Offered by GMEX Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase!!, 17 Jun. 2016
In order to provide an accurate review I have used the product before writing this review.

I bought this product for casual use with an IPad Air 2 and I found that this product is of great quality, the cover is long lasting a and the plastic is sturdy.

My only slight issue is that over time the plastic may stretch and provide less all round coverage of the side of the iPad but this is off little effect to the protection of the device.

I found definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality iPad case with a good choice of colours, I would buy again if needed.

TUFF CUT SCISSOR POUCH WITH LARGE TUFF CUT SCISSORS
TUFF CUT SCISSOR POUCH WITH LARGE TUFF CUT SCISSORS
Offered by MEDI - POUCH

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pouch!! Scissors are ok!, 2 Jun. 2016
Bought this product for my role as a SJA first Aider and have used it before this review in order to provide a fair opinion.

This product is ok, I bought this mainly for the pouch and have now used it for 3 months approx and it's still like new!

The belt loop is sturdy and the Velcro is brilliant and still works well.

The Tuff Cuts are ok after a small amount of use the joint becomes a bit lose but the blades and operation of the product is not comprised.

If I needed to buy again I would and would recommend this product if needed.

Anker Screen Protector for Apple iPad Pro 9.7 / Air / iPad Air 2 [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!! Great application card!!, 2 Jun. 2016
I ordered this product to go with a new IPad Air 2 and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the product.

I have used one of the screen protector and all other parts of the kit in order to provide a fair review.

This product I found was great quality and the dust sticker for removing dust was very usual as well as a great application card with these days is hard to come by!!

I would definitely recommend this product and if required buy again.

I appoligise for the short leanth of this review, however if the product works then there is very little to say.

Belt Pouch Black (5GM000273)
Belt Pouch Black (5GM000273)
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!, 21 Dec. 2015
I was looking for a pouch for my medical gloves when I am attending an event with St John ambulance for easy access in an situation when speed and time is important.

After using this product in order to give a fair review I have found that this product is of brilliant quality and would happily buy again or recommend to others.

This product is hard wearing and is durable even after lots of use.

The product itself cannot be faltered on quality for the price.

xhorizon Army Camo Bag For Mobile Phone Hook Loop Belt Pouch Holster Cover Case (Small, Black)
Offered by xhorizon

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!!, 21 Dec. 2015
I was looking for a pouch for my phone when I am attending an event with St John ambulance in order to free up my pockets and for easy access of my phone.

This product is hard wearing and is durable even after lots of use.

The product itself cannot be faltered on quality for the price.

BenQ GL2250HM LED TN Panel 21.5 inch W Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, DVI, HDMI, Speakers, 12M:1, 2 ms GTG and 1000:1) - Glossy Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!!, 1 Nov. 2015
I bought this for use with a PS4 and I cannot stress how good this product is!!

It is sturdy and comes with full instruction manual and is well packaged.

As a product it is very good quality and would be very happy to recommend this to others.

In order to provide a fair review I have used this product for over 3 weeks with an open world game (Assasins Creed Unity / Syndicate) which has detailed and powerful graphics, I have found that this product is excellent in its performance of providing a clear / sharp and equal picture.

The only minor issue with this product I have is that the sound maximum is not as loud as I would like but this does detract from this brilliant product.

Pure Move 2500 Black Gel Cover Pouch Protective Case For The Move 2500 Radio VL61889 1 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!!, 20 Sept. 2015
After buying the Pure Move 2500 which I must say is a brilliant radio, I found that it is a delicate product and is easily scratched.

So I bought this product to aid the protection of the radio and I was pleased but not surprised to find that this product is of unrivalled quality, only what you would expect from Pure!!

I have used this product before reviewing it to give a fair and honest view.

I have already said that this product is brilliant quality, I must also say that the product is very sturdy and durable.

Although I have not said much about this product I do feel that there is not much to say about it other than the fact that's it's Pure and it's brilliant!!

I would be very happy to recommend this product to anyone!!

Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black
Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars If you looking for a excellent Quality Travel Digital / FM radio LOOK NOT FURTHER!!!!!, 15 Sept. 2015
I have listened to music on my phone for many months and have found that while I enjoy my choice of music greatly, I prefer to have a random section of tracks from time to time when traveling.

I therefore thought in the developing world of digital radios that a good quality travel radio would be the answer I needed!

To provide a fair and honest review I have actually used the product before writing this review today.

I have found that this product is made to a excellent standard as what you would expect from Pure. The performance of this radio is top quality and I would not hesitate to recommend this radio and indeed this brand to others!!

I could not have bought a more perfect radio for my needs.

However one minor downside which is not made clear by the listing is that the radio only receives signal if the headphones are plugged in as these act as a Arial!!

HIGH QUALITY New Universal 3 in 1 USB Data Cable Micro USB 8 Pin 30 Pin Flat Lighting Charging Cables for Ipad1/2/3/4/Air/Mini iPhone4/5/5c/5s Sumsung S3/S4 By A-One Store (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality product for the price!!, 3 Aug. 2015
I bought this product for use with a Solar power bank so that I don't have to take any unnecessary leads for my phone etc when I go camping, I think that this 3 in 1 universal USB is a great buy for this and other situations.

In the case of being fair in my review I have used this product on a weeks camp last week and have found that this product is exactly what I wanted it to be and the quality is of very high quality for the brilliant price!!!

All in all I found this product to be of high quality and I would recommend to others and would happily buy again if required.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5