Profile for Lootie19 > Reviews

Lootie19

Britax Prince Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat - Elisa
Britax Prince Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat - Elisa

5.0 out of 5 stars great books for new babies, 15 Jan. 2011
My 6 month old son had outgrown his first car seat so I ordered this as the next one up and it's great. Not much neck support but that doesn't seem to be a problem. It does what it's meant to do for a very reasonable price, can't complain at all.

Organics for Kids Spotty/Stripy reversible blanket green
Organics for Kids Spotty/Stripy reversible blanket green

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 15 Jan. 2011
Lovely blanket, bright and cheery to look at and a great colour. Great service too from Mums the Word - I've bought two of these blankets, one for my son and one for a friend and both arrived within 48 hours of ordering. Very pleased all round.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential baby purchase, 16 Aug. 2010
It doesn't look that exciting, but this is my son's favourite thing apart from the mobiles over his cot. He's 10 weeks old and I bought it for him about a month ago, he's transfixed every morning when he wakes up, and chats and gurgles looking at the pictures. I'd definitely recommend this to any new parents.

Baby's Very First Book: Pets
Baby's Very First Book: Pets
by Jo Lodge
Edition: Rag Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books for new babies, 16 Aug. 2010
Someone recommended these books to me at an antenatal class, so I got a couple for my son when he was born. The bold pictures were really eyecatching to him even as a newborn, I was so impressed I've bought them as gifts for several friends.