Profile for HB > Reviews

Content by HB

HB

Afternoon Tea at the Sunflower Café
Afternoon Tea at the Sunflower Café

3.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't get into this as much as the other ..., 20 Sept. 2015
I couldn't get into this as much as the other books but couldn't put it down by the end.

The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
The Six Wives Of Henry VIII

5.0 out of 5 stars Learnt more than i did at school!, 11 Aug. 2013
This book was easy to read and I feel like I have learnt more from this book about the reign of Henry 8th than i did at school. Really informative and enjoyable.

The Storyteller
The Storyteller

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
First time I have read a Jodie Picoult book and i cannot say enough good things about. The language was descriptive, the story gripping and the characters very interesting. I will definately be reading more of her books.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2014 10:37 AM GMT

The Cider House Rules (Black Swan)
The Cider House Rules (Black Swan)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 1 Jun. 2013
After reading several John Irving books I was looking for another. Cider house rules is a very good read and I found it had less "weird" themes than in The World according to Garp and A preyer for Owen Meany.

BUS PASS / LEATHER TRAVEL CARD HOLDER-BLUE COLOUR - by MV Shop Ltd.
BUS PASS / LEATHER TRAVEL CARD HOLDER-BLUE COLOUR - by MV Shop Ltd.
Offered by Vortex ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 1 Jun. 2013
I ordered this to replace the plastic wallets I had used before which rip easily. This holder is good quality and holds 4 cards. The cards sit so there are two on each side, one behind the other, so if you have four cards which need scanning you will need to remove them to use however as I only have the two cards this is fine for me.

Mini USB Data Computer PC Sync Cable Lead For SanDisk MP3/4 Players SanDisk Sansa Clip SanDisk Sansa Clip+ M250 M240 M230 M260 Sansa Shaker
Offered by Nebula-Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i waned, 1 Jun. 2013
This was received quickly and was exactly as described. Price was good and cannot fault the product. I had needed a replacement for a lost cable.