Profile for UNCLE BUCK > Reviews

100 89mm (3.5") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
Offered by The Packaging Group
Price: 2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Dec 2013
This is a great product. I will recommend this product and seller to all my family and friends in the future.

First4Spares Drive Belts For Hoover Smart Series Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 2

Funny Housewife Cleaning Lady Wig Fun Unisex Fancy Dress Hairpiece & Rollers
Offered by RAVEN 7 LTD
Price: 6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Dec 2013

SanDisk SDSDQU-032G-U46A MicroSDHC Ultra 32 GB Class 10 UHS-I 30 MB/s with SD Adapter (Label May Change)
Offered by LXA Flash
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Dec 2013

10w LED Rechargeable & Portable Yellow Flood Light Cool White 800-900 Lumens CE RoHS Camping Lights
Offered by Leonlighting
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Dec 2013

Cup Cake Recipe Book / Recipe Folder. Ideal Cooking Gift / Baking Gift for Ladies
Offered by The Prezzie Place
Price: 10.99

HTC Windows Phone 8S Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack
HTC Windows Phone 8S Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack
Offered by Terrapin Accessories
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Dec 2013

Angelina(TM) Cute Popular Minions Despicable Me 2 Rubber Soft Silicone Phone Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S Blue Color Two Eyes
Offered by robinhood99