Profile for J. Walsh > Reviews

Content by J. Walsh

J. Walsh "joannejo90" (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Colgate A1500 ProClinical Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Colgate A1500 ProClinical Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Price: 170.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit expensive, 9 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I waited a little while to test this toothbrush out against my old oral b toothbrush and to be honest I havent come up with anything groundbreaking on either one. I have always tended to charge continually, I know that a lot of people would not think that is a good idea but I am happy knowing that they are always 'ready to go'. Both toothbruses cope well with this.

One of the things with the Colgate brushe that they push is that it adapts automatically to gums/ teeth .....I think this only works if you angle the brush correctly, so not really automatic.

It gives a great clean though and my mouth / teeth feel squeaky clean, lovely.

All in all a very good product, works nicely BUT I am not sure it is worth the pricetag.

Pegasus Health Salmon Oil for dogs 1 Litre
Pegasus Health Salmon Oil for dogs 1 Litre
Price: 18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I hope this will help, 3 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have three dogs none of which really like the taste of fish funnily enough but I wanted to give this a go as I wanted something easy to give them that will help with a variety of issues. My middle dog, a Tibetian Terrier has bad hips so I hope that the oils will really help with his joints,( I will need to get back to you on that one). My doodle is coming up to eight now so I needed something to keep him happy and healthy and my little cross has got fur that tangles when you touch it more or less so I wanted something that would help with that as well. This product seems it should do all of these things and more.

I have started off on a small dose for each and will build up. I hope that I will be able to come back and update this review in about four weeks and let you know how it has helped each problem. Fingers crossed.

Belkin Air Protect Grip Extreme Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Grey
Belkin Air Protect Grip Extreme Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Grey
Price: 17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels safe, 3 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am really happy with this case for my new (and treasured) S5 phone. It is quite light and gives you a good grip on the phone and I feel that if I did drop it, the phone could come out of it with no damage.......a bit like a crash helmet for phones I suppose.

I tend to keep my phone in my bag along with keys and other sharp stuff and although I have a screen protector on it as well my phone dosent seem to mind being jogged about with all the junk in there and comes out unharmed.

All in all a very good product

Sloggi Basic Maxi Combo 3-Pack Women's Briefs, Pink Light Combination, Size 16
Sloggi Basic Maxi Combo 3-Pack Women's Briefs, Pink Light Combination, Size 16
Price: 24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pants ever, 1 May 2014
No seams to show, very comfortable, never go into places they shouldnt. Ive worn these for years and years, they wash well, keep shape and the best ever Bridgette Jones's pants you can get.

Burns Weight Control for Overweight or Diabetic Adult Dogs 15 kg
Burns Weight Control for Overweight or Diabetic Adult Dogs 15 kg
Price: 39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dog food, 1 May 2014
To me this is the best holistic dog food I can buy. My doodle has been on it now for 7.5 years and he really still enjoys the biscuits. I bought the overweight one because my Tibetian Terrier has hip problems and having been 'done' has a tendancy to put on weight. Being a big dog for his breed also means that I have to keep an eye on his weight as hip problems and fat dog does not bode well.

My little pup also really enjoys it although she does spread mouthfulls of it around the house and it is VERY cruncy underfoot.

I buy one 15kg sack every three months and this see's all three dogs happy and healthy (the vet says they have the best teeth he has seen on an older dog)

All in all a great food and when you this that three dogs for three months it comes to little more that 12 a month each. I really cannot complain about that.

They do also have wet food I hasten to add so they are not starved but healthy happy dogs with good skin, coat and teeth.

Bose  FreeStyle Earbuds - Ice Blue
Bose FreeStyle Earbuds - Ice Blue
Price: 114.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones, 1 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are the best earphones I have ever owned. Full stop.

They feel a little strange to start with as they have an odd gel protrusion which I didnt know where to put............however it seems I had them in the wrong ears and once in the correct ears (leave it) they were very comfy..................!

Not much noise filters out of them which is good for anyone sitting near me. The base is throaty enough for me and the sound clear and clean in audio books.

I am very pleased with them and I will continue to use them on my hols next week, if there are any problems I will report back.

Corel Painter X3 (PC/Mac)
Corel Painter X3 (PC/Mac)
Price: 259.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel a fraud, 14 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ok, I feel such a fraud ordering this but I so wanted to have a go on an artists program and this seemed the ideal opportunity.
I am neither an artist or a photographer but boy oh boy this program can help you no end. I shall keep trying out new items I have found on this system, including the watercolour section (I have turn a bog standard photo of my three dogs into a brilliant watercolour)

So this is a complex program and I doubt if I will every use it to any of its potential but I will have good fun trying

Skechers Go Walk 2 - 4.0 UK - Charcoal/Hot Pink
Skechers Go Walk 2 - 4.0 UK - Charcoal/Hot Pink
Offered by shoeshoebedo

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE-SHOES, 13 April 2014
I now have seven pairs of these shoes in different colours and I love them. They are comfy bouncy and just the best. Can't fault them

AmazonBasics Kickstand Case for Wii U (Officially Licensed by Nintendo)
AmazonBasics Kickstand Case for Wii U (Officially Licensed by Nintendo)
Price: 3.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it is......but what is it?, 9 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This kickcase stands is made out of quite strong plastic and covers the handset really well with all nobs etc accessable. However I am not really sure what this is trying to be, The plastic is so hard it is unlikely that it would stop any damage if dropped, if the kids are fighting over over the controller I suppose it would help it not to get to many fingerprints etc on the fine piano black controller but I really do think that this is perhaps a waste of time and money

Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedicure Overnight Foot Mask 60 ml
Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedicure Overnight Foot Mask 60 ml
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice foot cream, 9 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have now used this for four nights and I am really pleased with the results, It is a non greesy cream (well it starts a little greesy but soon dissapears into the skin) and leaves your feet feeling smooth. I do have quite hard skin sometimes and I gave this a good going over with a file, my feet are now like....well velvet...it does what it says on the box.

This will not get rid of dead skin as such but the rest of me feet feel as smooth as silk.

I would recommend it