Profile for cat lover > Reviews

Content by cat lover

cat lover (dorset england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cat1st Cat Friendly Raised Water Bowl
Cat1st Cat Friendly Raised Water Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a very very happy Cat, 3 Dec. 2015
I purchased this to go with the matching food bowl & i am very pleased with it.
My Cat has arthritis in the shoulder joint of her front leg & both the water & food bowl have helped her eat & drink without having to stoop & bend her front legs.
This is an ideal height for any Cats to eat & drink from & i do highly recommend them.

Beautiful Ever After
Beautiful Ever After
by Katie Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book written by a lady who is beautiful inside & out, 25 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Beautiful Ever After (Paperback)
What an absolute inspiration Katie is to us all.
I read her previous book & i just couldnt wait to buy this one & i could hardly put it down.
I had obviously read in the newspapers about what had happened to Katie but to read her book & to hear it in her own words really brought it home to me, how horrific it was & how long & how hard her recovery really was.
It not only affected Katie but also put tremendous strain on her whole family, so it was lovely to read about the happiness she has now found.
If you haven`t read Katies books, then i can highly recommend them.

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara, Black 6.9 ml
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara, Black 6.9 ml
Offered by TheCosmeticsShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Length & Great Volume, 25 Sept. 2015
I love this Mascara & i now wont use anything else.
This really does lengthen your eyelashes & i always use 3 coats which i find makes my eyelashes look not only longer but also thicker.
I apply the coats quite quickly & always add the 2nd & 3rd coats before the previous coat dries out & this way i get no clumping.
This mascara has real staying power but once opened it doesnt last as long as some other mascaras before it starts to go a little bit thick & clumpy. But for me this is still the best that i have ever used.

Non-drip Descaler Gel (160g)
Non-drip Descaler Gel (160g)
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price & it actually works, 25 Sept. 2015
Finally i have found something that works & gets rid of my limescale !!!
It is a very thick gel, so it really does cling to taps etc & this is one product that actually works.
I live in an area where limescale is very bad but this is very good for getting rid of it.

Johnsons Hairball Remedy
Johnsons Hairball Remedy
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price & it works, 25 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Johnsons Hairball Remedy (Misc.)
I decided to try this instead of Katalax as its lower in price & the reviews that i had read about it had been good.
It seems to have worked on my cat just as well as the Katalax had & it appears that the ingredients are the same, so i am very pleased with it.
I would say that its slightly stickier than Katalax but it has the same effect & it works, which is all that matters.

Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Hi Shine Plum 10ml
Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Hi Shine Plum 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Colour, 25 Sept. 2015
I ,love the colour of this. Its a deep plum colour & i cant wait to try it.
It is more of a dark plum colour rather than purple but i think its a great colour for winter.

TTfone Mercury 2 TT200 O2 Pay As You Go Big Button Basic Senior UK Sim Free Mobile Phone with Dock - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal senior phone but has a small memory, 25 Sept. 2015
I purchased this for my mum who has severe arthritis, which means she needs a mobile with big buttons.
Her previous mobile which was a Big Button Easy to Use Senior Mobile had packed up & i couldnt find the exact same phone, so i thought i would get this for her as it was a good price & appeared to be very similar to her last phone.
The buttons are large & the screen is clear & it also has "speaking number buttons" which is ideal for the visually impaired to help them make a call. It also has an sos button, which is ideal for an older person & very easy to set up & can give their family peace of mind that the sos is there if needed.
The memory is very small so you do need to delete messages very regularly & the battery also needs charging more often that a lot of these types of mobiles.
But its a plain & simple mobile with a selection of ringtones & a good volume.
If my mum "a complete technophobe" can use this phone, then anyone can get to grips with it lol.

Cat Friendly Raised Feeder (Cat)
Cat Friendly Raised Feeder (Cat)

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have one very happy cat, 25 Sept. 2015
This is exactly what i had been searching for.
My cat has arthritis in one of her front shoulder joints & i thought this would be ideal so that she doesnt have to crouch to eat & its the perfect height for her. Its 3inches high.
It china & it looks great & she just ate from it without any hesitation at all. It means she doesn`t have to stoop or bend her front legs whilst eating & i would highly recommend this for any cat & not just for the older cats.
I think i now need to buy the matching water bowl to keep my pampered puss happy lol.
It also arrived very well packaged & in pristine condition.

We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off (7'' Version)
We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off (7'' Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back so many happy memories, 14 Sept. 2015
This song just evokes so many happy memories for me... When i heard it again after so many years it just made me remember old friends & happy times. Great song & i love it

NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS Mini 300 Mbps WiFi Range Extender (Wi-Fi Booster) - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Works Perfectly, Highly recommended, 16 Jun. 2015
I am so glad i bought this because it works perfectly with a great range.
I was a little unsure if i would get a signal as far as the bottom of my garden or not (approx 60 feet from the house) but i asked some other amazon owners of this extender & athough some owners were not too happy with it, others were helpful & were almost sure it would achieve what i was hoping for, so i thought it was worth a chance.
It gives me a perfect wi-fi signal right to the bottom of the garden & i am sure the speed is as fast as i get indoors direct from my router, so this was a great buy & at a really really good price.
I have it plugged in a bedroom that overlooks the garden & it works perfectly & it also works indoors in a part of the house that i have not managed to get a signal to before.
It was easy to set up & once set, you can unplug it & move it to other rooms & it keeps its settings.
I would highly reccommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5