Profile for cat lover > Reviews

Content by cat lover

cat lover (dorset england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Eye Logic (Formerly Clarymist) Eye Spray 10ml
Eye Logic (Formerly Clarymist) Eye Spray 10ml
Offered by Graceson Online

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, 6 April 2014
I purchased this for my Mum & it really does work. Her eyes quite often feel very gritty & dry & she swears by this & it is also a lot cheaper that buying it from her local opticians.

Delamere Dairy Toplife Cat Milk, 200 ml, Pack of 18
Delamere Dairy Toplife Cat Milk, 200 ml, Pack of 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Its goats milk & better for delicate tummies, 6 April 2014
This is actually goats milk which my mum`s cat loves & its really good for cats that have delicate tummies, or cats that cant cope with the lactose in most cat milks.

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Barista Coffee pods (Pack of 3)
Nescafé Dolce Gusto Barista Coffee pods (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Lovers Dream, 6 April 2014
A lovely strong short Coffee which is actually just as good if not better than the Espresso.
I am very fussy when it comes to Coffee but i love this variety. I drink my Coffee black but added to a mug of hot milk, this also makes a really Coffee.

HOMESTORE GLOBAL Bench Cover in Brown - Thick and high-quality Polyester Canvas , All-weather resistant and anti-humidity - Size approx : (L) 125 x (D) 68.5 x (H) 63.5/94cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 29 Mar. 2014
This is a really good quality heavy Bench Cover & a good colour that blends in & doesnt stand out like a sore thumb.
It is difficult to find a waterproof Cover thats made of this material as most are of the woven polythene type, so i was very pleased to find this Cover. I then had to purchase another 1 for my Mum, so i can highly recommend it.

White Andrea Net Curtain Set 150" x 48" Jacquard Lace Including Tie-Backs and Attached Pelmet
Offered by The Textile House

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Nets, 15 Jan. 2014
I got these Net Curtains for my mum & she is very very happy with them.
They are really great quality Curtains & are a nice thick Net but although thick, you can still see through them & so they dont block the light out. They are a really pretty pattern with a nice delicate scalloped edging, good quality (not a lightweight flimsy net) but still at a really good price.
They were also delivered very quickly.
Great quality service from amazon once again.

Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Black
Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Black
Offered by Premium Fragrances & Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Eye Liner, 12 Jan. 2014
Great Eye Liner & a great price.
I love this Liner & since i first used it i have not used any other brand.
It has a small brush to apply the liner, its very easy to apply & you can choose whether to apply a thin line or a thicker line for more impact. The brush is tiny so its very easy to apply right up close to the lash line & it stays put.
I am not a fan of the felt-tip pen type eyeliners because they dry out quite quickly so they don`t last very long but this liner will last & last.
Before i found this Liner i tried 3 other liquid liners & they were terrible, they were more grey than black & didnt stay put but this Liner is fantastic.
Its called Ultra Black & it is Black.
I love it.

Pettex Premium Clumping Cat Litter 20 kg
Pettex Premium Clumping Cat Litter 20 kg
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 very very happy Cat, 28 Dec. 2013
I am so pleased that i purchased this Cat Litter.
I was unsure because my usual cat Litter is in 10 L bags & this is sold in kilos but i thought well its worth a shot- & i am so glad i did.
My Cat is very very happy & she is very fussy with what she will use.
I dont like the non-clumping cat litters & some of the clumping ones had recently suddenly started to be full of really big pieces & my cat was finding it hard to dig in it- but this is great & she is able to dig in it & all her poops are now getting covered over.
It is a slightly finer cat litter but not too fine & is great for clumping & leaves no odour. My cat doesnt like to get her feet muddy so she always come indoors to use her litter tray, so it gets used a lot but it smells fresh & clumps well, so that when you scoop it out it comes out in a solid clump, leaving no dirty litter behind.
It is a huge bag & was a devil to move but i will definitely be buying more.

Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish No.16 Bleu Moonlight
Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish No.16 Bleu Moonlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colour with a Glistening Sheen, 28 Dec. 2013
I am a fan of Bourjois & this is another great colour. Its a Dark Midnight Blue that has a slight Glistening effect to it which is all the rage at the moment.
I wear a Clear Base Coat & then 2 Coats of this Polish & it is quite hard wearing but i usually prefer to wear a Clear Top Coat of Nail Polish as well, & that will certainly extend the wear of this polish.
I would recommend this polish & i was pleasantly surprised when it arrived & i saw that it has a Glistening effect to it, because it was not apparent in the discription.

Brown & Anthracite Black Carpet Roll, Feltback Hardwearing Berber Loop Pile
Brown & Anthracite Black Carpet Roll, Feltback Hardwearing Berber Loop Pile
Offered by 247Floors

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardwearing Great Quality, 28 Dec. 2013
Excellent quality Carpet, looks great & is very hardwearing.
I now have this Carpet in my kitchen & dining room & it is incredibly hardwearing & always looks really good,
Its a very tiny kitchen & you come straight into the kitchen from outside but the Brown & Anthracite Colour that i have still looks great, even after ive been gardening & come in with mucky shoes etc.
My mum now has it in her kitchen & she loves it.

How Long Will I Love You
How Long Will I Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Voice, 28 Dec. 2013
Ellie Goulding is fantastic.
I had downloaded her version of "your song" which i liked but then i heard this song.... wow i love it.
I love this song & her voice just seems to get better & better each time i listen to it- which is often.
I havent got her album yet but i think its a definite that i will be buying it very soon.
You have to buy this song- if you dont have it, buy it now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3