Profile for jopsy > Reviews

A Woman's Shed
A Woman's Shed
by Gill Heriz

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the artwork & writing, 30 April 2015
This review is from: A Woman's Shed (Hardcover)
I bought this book for myself-hoping to get my own shed. It's inspirational! I love the artwork & writing. The only criticism would be every time 'garden' is mentioned it has the word (yard) in brackets! I know it's for another market; but it is infuritating, otherwise its a book I keep returning to again & again!

Death Duty: An Inspector Mowgley Murder Mystery: 1 (Mowgley Murder Mysteries)
Death Duty: An Inspector Mowgley Murder Mystery: 1 (Mowgley Murder Mysteries)
by Mr George East

4.0 out of 5 stars Apparently another really good read!, 30 April 2015
Again-bought these for my Dad-already a fan of the author. Apparently another really good read!

French Lessons (Mill of the Flea)
French Lessons (Mill of the Flea)
by George East

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, well written humorous books-thoroughly recommend, 30 April 2015
Bought this as a gift for my Dad-he got me into the books by George in the 1st place! Great, well written humorous books-thoroughly recommend!

Kirstie's Homemade Home
Kirstie's Homemade Home
by Kirstie Allsopp

4.0 out of 5 stars I watched the programmes and decided to treat myself-It was ..., 30 April 2015
I watched the programmes and decided to treat myself-It was exactly as I thought it would be-a really useable book for an arty farty type! (me!)

Carrie's War [2003] [DVD]
Carrie's War [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keeley Fawcett

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 10 year old who is studying WW2 ..., 30 April 2015
This review is from: Carrie's War [2003] [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my 10 year old who is studying WW2 in class. We watched it together after she'd read the book, (I read it 30 years ago!) It was a lovely film!

Dr Zigs Giant Dragon Bubble - The Jumbo Kit
Dr Zigs Giant Dragon Bubble - The Jumbo Kit
Offered by Dr Zigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy! Recommended by a friend, 30 April 2015
Excellent buy! Recommended by a friend. Bought these for my daughter 10th birthday party, not only did the 10 & 11 year olds love them, so did Daddy! Thoroughly recommend-An excellent present/toy!

Butterick Patterns B4790 Size BB 8-10-12-14 Misses Wrap Dress, Pack of 1, White
Butterick Patterns B4790 Size BB 8-10-12-14 Misses Wrap Dress, Pack of 1, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Saw this on the Great British Sewing Bee (wanted it myself) but bought it ..., 30 April 2015
Saw this on the Great British Sewing Bee (wanted it myself) but bought it for a friends birthday-she hasn't yet made it.

John Adams Underwater Fun Rings
John Adams Underwater Fun Rings

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for hols. We lost the yellow ring in ..., 30 April 2015
Bought for hols. We lost the yellow ring in the pool for a day as it didn't show up, otherwise-easy to use and do the job!

Making Big Words, Grades 3 - 6: Multilevel, Hands-On Spelling and Phonics Activities (Making Words)
by Patricia M. Cunningham

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 April 2015
easy to use, well organised, builds up throughout the book- I use this daily with my year 3's

The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition
The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition
by Werner Holzwarth

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulously funny book!, 18 Aug. 2014
This is a book that everyone with a sense of humour should own! My friend bought this for my daughter when she was 4 (she's now 9) It's still a firm family favourite! I bought this book for a friend and her grand daughter. She too (aged 3) loves it. I took my version to school and with my year 2/3 class we used this book for a 4 week literacy block! The children hadn't ever seen this book before (apart from 1) They absolutely loved it! A real hit!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10