Profile for jopsy > Reviews

Real Adventure Den Kit
Real Adventure Den Kit
Offered by flibberty

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for Famous Five Fan!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Real Adventure Den Kit (Toy)
I ordered this for my daughters birthday party 'Famous Five Adventure day'! It went down a treat. You could (if time permitted) run around and gather all the things in it yourself from a few different shops, however the cost is so reasonable it would probably end up costing you the same amount! We had 5 children using it, they made it independently and were pleased with the results! I'd buy another for a gift.

Sweat Shop - The Book: Crafts & Cakes from the Paris Sewing Café
Sweat Shop - The Book: Crafts & Cakes from the Paris Sewing Café
by Martena Duss

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected a lot more, 29 Jun 2014
I read lots of reviews before purchasing this book. The photos are great and I loved the ideas in theory; but they really aren't thing I would wear. I think I will be re homing it soon (most unusual for me as I usually keep book) I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends...perhaps it's for people younger than me ? (40)

Marc Jacobs Daisy for Women 50ml Eau de Toilette Spray
Marc Jacobs Daisy for Women 50ml Eau de Toilette Spray
Offered by European Specials

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous smell, 29 Jun 2014
I bought this for myself a few months ago, then my Mum decided she wanted some so I treated her. We both love it, even though there's a 30 year age gap! I've used my daily and will need to drop hints to my husband soon as it is about to run out! I own 'Honey' by Marc Jacobs too-Also Lovely!

Children's Sun Hats (Love to Sew)
Children's Sun Hats (Love to Sew)
by Gillian Stratton

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of ideas-easy to follow, 29 Jun 2014
I purchased this book hoping to make a hat for my daughter (9) and my niece (3 months) There are loads of great ideas, the patterns look easy to follow. The only negative thing I will say you need to photocopy & enlarge the pieces. This did take some time! The photos are clear and there are lots of pointers. I showed this to a friend and she thought it was good too. We are both keen sewers. I just need an hour or two to make one now!

Sapphire Battersea (Hetty Feather)
Sapphire Battersea (Hetty Feather)
by Jacqueline Wilson

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional read, 29 Jun 2014
My daughter (aged 9) says this was 'VERY emotional' and that I should probably read it (perhaps when I have a spare evening!) My daughter really likes books by this author and again her friends all read these too! I think there are 4 of these books that follow on from each other-we have them all!

The Glass Bird Girl (Knights Haddon 1)
The Glass Bird Girl (Knights Haddon 1)
by Esme Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Original book with good plot for 9 year old!, 29 Jun 2014
My daughter 9 thoroughly enjoyed this book. She read it in one evening! (after lights out!) I had read a book review on it and decided to purchase it as a treat! My daughter insisted that I read it too 'It's so good!' So, I did. It was readable, basic plot. Not quite up to Famous Five, Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket; but on the whole a jolly good read for a little girl who would love to be part of a 'jolly hockey sticks' boarding school! My daughter has told her friends to read it to although she isn't keen to lend them her copy!

Happypet CAT017 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post medium-sized 1,20 tall Beige
Offered by PrimoPet GmbH - NO DELIVERY TO: Channel Islands • Isle of Man • Scilly Isles • Scottish Highlands • Scottish Islands • Northern Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 12 Jun 2014
Great cat scratching post. Large; but our mittens 8 weeks Love it!. Lots of climbing and relaxing and chillaxing places. A very good price for the quality, and it
arrived quickly!
We have been very impressed, and would definitely buy again!

India (We're from)
India (We're from)
by Victoria Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for classroom use, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: India (We're from) (Paperback)
I bought this book to share with my year 2 and 3 children. They enjoyed reading this independently. It had a good balance of pictures and text.

India (True Books: Countries)
India (True Books: Countries)
by Sunita Apte

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the facts!, 17 Aug 2013
I bought this to share with my year 2 and year 3 class. I read the facts to them each day. They found some of them interesting. The better readers could read this independenty.

Collins Big Cat - A Day in India: Orange/Band 06
Collins Big Cat - A Day in India: Orange/Band 06
by Jonathan Scott

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for school, 17 Aug 2013
The children in my Year 2 and 3 class loved this book. It was informative with just enough information, and pictures for them to use and inform their own work. Would definately buy from this set again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7